|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How happy he is to be married.
(b) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(c) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(d) How all the animals are scattering away.
2. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
3. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
(a) To save the Antrobus'.
(b) To save herself.
(c) To save the human race.
(d) To save the children.
4. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To pack their things.
(b) To find food.
(c) To look for Henry.
(d) To say goodbye to her family.
5. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
(a) A bottle of beans.
(b) An empty bottle.
(c) A bottle with a message.
(d) A filled bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
2. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
3. When Henry wakes up and confronts his father, what does he challenge Mr. Antrobus to do?
4. Mr. Antrobus vows to continue fighting Henry, saying they both want what?
5. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)