|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
(d) Hot dogs.
2. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
3. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
(a) The first verses of the Bible.
(b) The first verses of "Amazing Grace."
(c) The first verses of some poetry.
(d) The first verses of the Illiad.
4. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
(a) Because the boys like it.
(b) Because other girls do it.
(c) Because she wants to.
(d) Because it makes her look pretty.
5. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(b) Because their children are sick.
(c) Because so many of their children had died.
(d) Because their whole family is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
3. Henry says that when the play is performed the next night, the scene will proceed how?
4. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
5. Mrs. Antrobus says that she married Mr. Antrobus for what reason?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)