|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
(a) Music teachers and artists.
(b) Artists and poets.
(c) Music teachers and writers.
(d) Writers and poets.
2. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
(a) The Muses.
(c) Mrs. Antrobus.
3. Who mocks Mr. Antrobus for being afraid of the storm?
(a) The audience.
(b) The stagehands.
(c) The conventioneers.
(d) The on-lookers.
4. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Tackle him.
5. Henry says that he has no family and doesn't want what?
(a) A family.
(b) Peace of mind.
(c) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
2. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
3. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
4. Why does Mrs. Antrobus allow Gladys to keep her stockings?
5. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)