|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) No one.
2. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
3. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
4. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
(b) Hot water.
5. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(b) How happy he is to be married.
(c) How all the animals are scattering away.
(d) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
2. As Henry goes out in Act 3, Part 2, who does he apologize to?
3. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
4. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
5. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)