Short Answer Key
The First Veil (pgs. 1-22)
1. What does Boomer Petway use to trick Ellen Cherry Charles into marrying him?
An RV that looks like a turkey.
2. Who says that Buddy Winkler's look while preaching "Makes me feel like he wants to chew the elastic outta my underpants"?
3. Who has a voice like a saxophone?
4. What type of animal is described by the narrator as "Turning modern technology to their idiosyncratic advantage"?
5. How is Colonial Pines described?
A suburb without a nearby city.
6. Who compares the American cowboy to the samurai?
Can o' Beans.
7. What does Ellen Cherry Charles do while she and Boomer Petway are in the rodeo town near Idaho?
Call her mother.
8. To what does Patsy Charles attribute Ellen Cherry Charles' move to New York?
9. What is Boomer Petway's trade?
This section contains 2,612 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)