Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Boomer Petway use to trick Ellen Cherry Charles into marrying him?
An RV that looks like a turkey.
2. Who says that Buddy Winkler's look while preaching "Makes me feel like he wants to chew the elastic outta my underpants"?
3. Who has a voice like a saxophone?
4. What type of animal is described by the narrator as "Turning modern technology to their idiosyncratic advantage"?
5. How is Colonial Pines described?
A suburb without a nearby city.
6. Who compares the American cowboy to the samurai?
Can o' Beans.
This section contains 4,659 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)