1. What does Boomer Petway use to trick Ellen Cherry Charles into marrying him?
2. Who says that Buddy Winkler's look while preaching "Makes me feel like he wants to chew the elastic outta my underpants"?
3. Who has a voice like a saxophone?
4. What type of animal is described by the narrator as "Turning modern technology to their idiosyncratic advantage"?
5. How is Colonial Pines described?
6. Who compares the American cowboy to the samurai?
This section contains 4,659 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)