Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The First Veil (pgs. 1-22)
1. What does Boomer Petway use to trick Ellen Cherry Charles into marrying him?
2. Who says that Buddy Winkler's look while preaching "Makes me feel like he wants to chew the elastic outta my underpants"?
3. Who has a voice like a saxophone?
4. What type of animal is described by the narrator as "Turning modern technology to their idiosyncratic advantage"?
5. How is Colonial Pines described?
6. Who compares the American cowboy to the samurai?
7. What does Ellen Cherry Charles do while she and Boomer Petway are in the rodeo town near Idaho?
8. To what does Patsy Charles attribute Ellen Cherry Charles' move to New York?
9. What is Boomer...
This section contains 2,133 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)