|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Veil (pgs. 277-291).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third veil?
(a) The veil of human truth.
(b) The veil of self knowledge.
(c) The veil of reincarnation.
(d) The veil of political illusion.
2. What happens when Boomer and Ellen Cherry are in the western bar?
(a) Ellen Cherry gets hit on.
(b) Boomer gets in a fight.
(c) Ellen Cherry falls down the stairs.
(d) Boomer calls his father.
3. Why do Painted Stick and Conch Shell want to help the other objects?
(a) Because they want the company.
(b) Because it is their fault they get left behind.
(c) Because they think they can help them navigate through the unfamiliar modern world.
(d) Because they find them charming.
4. Who does Ellen call to see if Boomer is back in town?
5. Why does Can 'o Beans want to be left behind on the way to New York?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in Painted Stick and Conch Shell.
(b) So he can try to find Ellen Cherry.
(c) So he doesn't slow the group down.
(d) Because he's afraid of Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buddy need to get on the phone after he has his vision?
2. What do Conch Shell and Painted Stick maintain that King Solomon is not?
3. Where is Painted Stick abandoned?
4. According to Ellen Cherry, why do artists make art?
5. What does Ellen Cherry say is the problem with New York artists?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)