|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Veil (pgs. 49-77).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up at the end of the First Veil?
(a) Painted Stick and Conch Shell.
(c) Purple Rock and Twisted Pine.
(d) Ellen Cherry.
2. What does Ellen Cherry invite Boomer to do in order to seduce him?
(a) Go spelunking.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go for a walk in the woods.
3. What about Conch Shell immediately attracts Dirty Sock?
(a) The sound of her shell scratching along the cave.
(b) Her beautiful voice.
(c) Her feminine attributes.
(d) The color of her shell.
4. What do Painted Stick and Conch shell reveal that Jezebel actually is?
(a) Worshipper of Astarte.
(b) Christian saint.
(c) Voodoo priestess.
(d) Descendent of King David.
5. What does Spoon do to try and get ride of the Porcupine?
(a) Catapult Pebbles at it.
(b) Distract it by dancing around.
(c) Make noise by hitting a rock.
(d) Hit it with her ladle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Can 'o Beans identify as one of the major causes of mental illness in human beings?
2. Who is attacked by a porcupine?
3. How do Painted Stick and Conch Shell think Boomer and Ellen Cherry can help them?
4. Why does Ellen Cherry Charles leave art school?
5. After sleeping together, what do Ellen Cherry and Boomer leave behind?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)