|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Seventh Veil (pgs. 308-337).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Spoon?
(a) She is broken in the dishwasher at the I & I.
(b) She escapes and finds her way back to the other objects.
(c) Ellen Cherry throws her in the trash.
(d) She falls into the custody of the New York police.
2. Who destroys the temple?
3. What is the third veil?
(a) The veil of self knowledge.
(b) The veil of political illusion.
(c) The veil of reincarnation.
(d) The veil of human truth.
4. What is the alleged miracle the Verlin and Patsy bring Buddy to see?
(a) The reincarnation of Jesus.
(b) A statue of Jesus crying real tears.
(c) The image of Jesus on a refridgerator.
(d) A potato in the image of Jesus.
5. What request does Ellen Cherry make of Spike and Abu?
(a) A promotion.
(b) That they display her paintings in the restaurant.
(c) A demotion.
(d) That they refuse Buddy service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Painted Stick abandoned?
2. What information does Boomer give to Ellen Cherry in his letter?
3. Boomer sells one of his sculptures on the condition that he has to go where to assemble it?
4. What resolve does Ellen Cherry make with regard to her art as a result of Boomer's successful art show?
5. What happens to Spike Cohen?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)