|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mick kidnaps Heather, what does he tell her?
2. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
3. Why does Willie feel uneasy about the Dr. Graveline story he is filming?
4. How fast are Murdock and Salazar traveling as they ride up the channel near Old Rhodes Key?
5. How does Chemo end up with Dr. Graveline's case of money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Murdock and Salazar figure out where Mick is hiding out in Chapter 22?
2. What worries Dr. Graveline about doing surgery on Heather Chappell?
3. How do Maggie and Chemo plan to get Maggie's tape back from Mick?
4. How does Dr. Graveline avoid paying the money he owes to the commission?
5. What happens when Dr. Graveline visits Chemo at the night club, in Chapter 21?
6. Why does Reynaldo decide to set an appointment with Dr. Graveline in Chapter 19?
7. What progress does Al Garcia make in the Chloe case in Chapter 22?
8. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
9. What does Willie do when he is given his own television show?
10. How does Willie act during Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two or three rescues that occur in this novel. Consider the purpose and success of each rescue.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the genre of this novel. Using details and examples from the novel, explain how the text fits into your selected genre. How does this categorization affect the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use bizarre details and plots in "Skin Tight"? Why did he choose to do this? Is it effective?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)