|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots and kills George Graveline?
2. How do the police describe the deaths of Murdock and Salazar?
3. What does Kipper do when he decides to handle the Dr. Graveline malpractice case himself?
4. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
5. Who is Mick looking for when he interrupts Reynaldo with a woman in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Graveline avoid paying the money he owes to the commission?
2. What happens when Dr. Graveline visits Chemo at the night club, in Chapter 21?
3. How do Murdock and Salazar figure out where Mick is hiding out in Chapter 22?
4. How do Maggie and Chemo plan to get Maggie's tape back from Mick?
5. How does Willie act during Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
6. Why does Reynaldo decide to set an appointment with Dr. Graveline in Chapter 19?
7. What happens when Chemo and Maggie confront Dr. Graveline about the videotape Maggie made in New York?
8. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
9. What worries Dr. Graveline about doing surgery on Heather Chappell?
10. What happens when Mick decides to operate on Dr. Graveline?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the use of Miami as a setting in "Skin Tight". What does this setting represent? How does it become a character? How is it contrasted against other settings in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the theme of reality vs. illusion in "Skin Tight".
Essay Topic 3
Explore the author's use of language to reveal characters. How does word choice impact the reader's opinion of the characters?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)