|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
2. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
3. Why does Chemo throw his gun in the water when he meets Mick to discuss ransom?
4. Why does Mick have Dr. Graveline's financial assets frozen?
5. In Chapter 27, what does Mick ensure George Graveline's workers do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Heather after Mick kidnaps her?
2. What happens to Chemo at the end of Chapter 34?
3. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
4. How does Mr. Nordstrom attack Kipper?
5. What happens when Mick decides to operate on Dr. Graveline?
6. How do Maggie and Chemo plan to get Maggie's tape back from Mick?
7. Why does Reynaldo decide to set an appointment with Dr. Graveline in Chapter 19?
8. What happens when Chemo and Maggie confront Dr. Graveline about the videotape Maggie made in New York?
9. What progress does Al Garcia make in the Chloe case in Chapter 22?
10. What leads to George Graveline's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use irony in "Skin Tight"? Why does he use irony? Is this technique effective?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the use of water as a symbol throughout "Skin Tight". What does it represent? How does the author take advantage of this symbol?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use flashbacks to develop the characters and plot in this novel? Is this technique successful?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)