|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
(d) Dr. Graveline.
2. What does Kipper do when he decides to handle the Dr. Graveline malpractice case himself?
(a) He researches malpractice laws.
(b) He sets up a sting operation on Dr. Graveline's office.
(c) He interviews Dr. Graveline's clients.
(d) He tries to find Maggie.
3. How does Mick call Chemo to discuss their meet-up in Chapter 31?
(a) On Chemo's cell phone.
(b) He has to call random pay phones.
(c) He has other people call Chemo.
(d) Chemo calls Mick from a pay phone.
4. How many positive identifications does Al Garcia get for Chemo as the suspect in the Chloe case?
5. Where do Mick and Christine go when they return from New York?
(a) South Miami.
(b) A small fishing town.
(c) Mick's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it to sell Reynaldo's corpse?
2. Why does Christine purchase a nautical chart of South Biscayne Bay?
3. How does Mick sign the letter to Victoria's parents?
4. Who tells Mick that Chemo is holding Christine hostage?
5. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to George Graveline's death?
2. What happens when Reynaldo gets his plastic surgery from Dr. Graveline?
3. What happens when Dr. Graveline visits Chemo at the night club, in Chapter 21?
4. What happens to Heather after Mick kidnaps her?
5. Why does Dr. Graveline have a problem getting rid of Reynaldo's body?
6. How does Mick make amends with Victoria's parents?
7. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
8. How does Willie act during Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
9. How do Murdock and Salazar figure out where Mick is hiding out in Chapter 22?
10. What does Willie do when he is given his own television show?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)