|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mick leave a note inviting Maggie and Chemo to a party at his house?
(a) On the windshield of Chemo's car.
(b) In Maggie's mailbox.
(c) At Dr. Graveline's house.
(d) Under Chemo's weed wacker.
2. In Chapter 25, what does Mick give Kipper to help him with the case against Dr. Graveline?
(a) An interview with a former patient.
(b) A list of witnesses.
(c) A collection of evidence.
(d) A written statement.
3. Why does Chemo decide to tie up Christine in his hotel room?
(a) To use her to get Mick to come over.
(b) Because Maggie told him to.
(c) Because he was bored.
(d) To keep her from yelling.
4. When Mick kidnaps Heather, what does he tell her?
(a) That Dr. Graveline has been keeping her doped.
(b) That Dr. Graveline has been charging her too much.
(c) That Dr. Graveline botched her nose job.
(d) That Dr. Graveline is ruining her career.
5. How much money does Mick send to Victoria's parents?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie have a hard time filming Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
2. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
3. How does Mick plan to get Dr. Graveline to admit what he did to Victoria?
4. Who does Dr. Graveline ask to kill the nine members of the commission?
5. Where does Dr. Graveline meet with Commissioner Pepsical to give him $25,000?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
2. How does Mr. Nordstrom attack Kipper?
3. How do Murdock and Salazar figure out where Mick is hiding out in Chapter 22?
4. Who is Mick looking for in Chapter 27?
5. How do Maggie and Chemo plan to get Maggie's tape back from Mick?
6. Why does Dr. Graveline have a problem getting rid of Reynaldo's body?
7. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
8. How does Mick make amends with Victoria's parents?
9. What does Willie do when he is given his own television show?
10. What happens when Chemo and Maggie confront Dr. Graveline about the videotape Maggie made in New York?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)