|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
(a) By calling out for Mick.
(b) By following signs.
(c) By using a chart.
(d) By asking for directions.
2. Where does Dr. Graveline meet with Commissioner Pepsical to give him $25,000?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A church.
(c) A gas station.
(d) The office.
3. At Old Rhodes Key, why does Mick insist that Christine take a walk?
(a) Because Christine hates Murdock.
(b) Because he wants time alone.
(c) Because he saw Chemo approaching.
(d) Because he knows the cops are after him.
4. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
(a) With an anonymous tip.
(b) With DNA.
(c) With a confession.
(d) With fingerprints.
5. How does Commissioner Pepsical die?
(c) Lethal injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it to sell Reynaldo's corpse?
2. Why does Chemo decide to tie up Christine in his hotel room?
3. Why does Chemo throw his gun in the water when he meets Mick to discuss ransom?
4. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
5. What does Mick dream about when he has a dream about Victoria?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Willie act during Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
2. What happens when Chemo and Maggie confront Dr. Graveline about the videotape Maggie made in New York?
3. How does Dr. Graveline avoid paying the money he owes to the commission?
4. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
5. Who is Mick looking for in Chapter 27?
6. What happens when Dr. Graveline visits Chemo at the night club, in Chapter 21?
7. What happens to Chemo at the end of Chapter 34?
8. What leads to George Graveline's death?
9. What happens when Reynaldo gets his plastic surgery from Dr. Graveline?
10. How do Murdock and Salazar figure out where Mick is hiding out in Chapter 22?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)