|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
(a) He is too far away from the wood chipper.
(b) Reynaldo is too large to fit in the wood chipper.
(c) The wood chipper is broken.
(d) His brother George is dead.
2. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
(a) With fingerprints.
(b) With DNA.
(c) With an anonymous tip.
(d) With a confession.
3. What does Chemo want to do to get Maggie's tape from Mick?
(a) Bribe Mick.
(b) Steal it from Mick.
(c) Sue Mick.
(d) Kill Mick.
4. What does Maggie end up doing for a job at the end of this novel?
(a) A volunteer nurse.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A prison guard.
(d) A writer.
5. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
2. Why does Christine purchase a nautical chart of South Biscayne Bay?
3. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
4. What does Reynaldo, pretending to be Johnny LeTigre, tell Dr. Graveline he wants fixed instead of his mole?
5. How much money does the hospital pay for Reynaldo's corpse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Heather after Mick kidnaps her?
2. What worries Dr. Graveline about doing surgery on Heather Chappell?
3. What happens when Chemo and Maggie confront Dr. Graveline about the videotape Maggie made in New York?
4. What does Willie do when he is given his own television show?
5. Why does Dr. Graveline have a problem getting rid of Reynaldo's body?
6. What progress does Al Garcia make in the Chloe case in Chapter 22?
7. What happens when Mick decides to operate on Dr. Graveline?
8. Who is Mick looking for in Chapter 27?
9. What do Murdock and Salazar do when they find Old Rhodes Key?
10. How does Mick avoid being arrested by Murdock and Salazar in Old Rhodes Key?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)