|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Old Rhodes Key, why does Mick insist that Christine take a walk?
(a) Because he wants time alone.
(b) Because he saw Chemo approaching.
(c) Because Christine hates Murdock.
(d) Because he knows the cops are after him.
2. Why does Chemo throw his gun in the water when he meets Mick to discuss ransom?
(a) Because Maggie knocked him over.
(b) Because Heather told him to.
(c) Because Dr. Graveline asked him to.
(d) Because Mick fired a warning shot.
3. Why does Reynaldo bypass Christine when he makes the appointment with Dr. Graveline?
(a) Because she wasn't answering her phone.
(b) Because he wants to get plastic surgery.
(c) Because he wants to get full credit for the report.
(d) Because he wants to prove her wrong.
4. What does Mick take with him and Heather when they go on the roof of his house?
(a) A sword.
(b) A bucket.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A candlestick.
5. Why does Christine purchase a nautical chart of South Biscayne Bay?
(a) Because it was on sale.
(b) Because it is a collectible.
(c) Because she has a boat to navigate.
(d) Because she is looking for Mick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police describe the deaths of Murdock and Salazar?
2. What does Willie do as Dr. Graveline kills Reynaldo?
3. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
4. How does Mick call Chemo to discuss their meet-up in Chapter 31?
5. Why does Kipper sell his practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Maggie and Chemo plan to get Maggie's tape back from Mick?
2. How does Mick avoid being arrested by Murdock and Salazar in Old Rhodes Key?
3. What happens when Mick decides to operate on Dr. Graveline?
4. How does Willie act during Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
5. What do Murdock and Salazar do when they find Old Rhodes Key?
6. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
7. Who is Mick looking for in Chapter 27?
8. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
9. How does Mick make amends with Victoria's parents?
10. Why does Dr. Graveline have a problem getting rid of Reynaldo's body?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)