|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mick kidnaps Heather, what does he tell her?
(a) That Dr. Graveline botched her nose job.
(b) That Dr. Graveline has been keeping her doped.
(c) That Dr. Graveline has been charging her too much.
(d) That Dr. Graveline is ruining her career.
2. Why does Kipper sell his practice?
(a) He discovers a better way to live.
(b) He is sued and goes bankrupt.
(c) He never recovers from his injuries.
(d) His wife tells him to.
3. In Chapter 25, what does Mick give Kipper to help him with the case against Dr. Graveline?
(a) An interview with a former patient.
(b) A collection of evidence.
(c) A list of witnesses.
(d) A written statement.
4. What does Mick take with him and Heather when they go on the roof of his house?
(a) A candlestick.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bucket.
5. What does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical tell Dr. Graveline about Mick's arrest?
(a) That Mick has been cleared.
(b) That he can't have the money back.
(c) That Mick has been arrested.
(d) That the detectives are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mick have Dr. Graveline's financial assets frozen?
2. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
3. How does Mick let Dr. Graveline know he kidnapped Heather Chappell?
4. How does Reynaldo die?
5. How does Chemo end up with Dr. Graveline's case of money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Heather after Mick kidnaps her?
2. What happens when Reynaldo gets his plastic surgery from Dr. Graveline?
3. How does Dr. Graveline avoid paying the money he owes to the commission?
4. Why does Reynaldo decide to set an appointment with Dr. Graveline in Chapter 19?
5. What progress does Al Garcia make in the Chloe case in Chapter 22?
6. What happens to Chemo at the end of Chapter 34?
7. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
8. What happens to Maggie at the Dade County Stockade?
9. What does Willie do when he is given his own television show?
10. What conviction does Chemo get for the murders he committed?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)