|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mick sign the letter to Victoria's parents?
(a) He signs Dr. Graveline's name.
(b) He signs Chemo's name.
(c) He doesn't sign a name.
(d) He signs with his own name.
2. What does Mick dream about when he has a dream about Victoria?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Mick ensure George Graveline's workers do?
(a) Continue working.
(b) Not ask for raises.
(c) Stay away from the media.
(d) Write statements.
4. Where do Mick and Christine go when they return from New York?
(a) South Miami.
(c) A small fishing town.
(d) Mick's house.
5. Who gets upset with Mick for tampering with evidence?
(a) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Graveline die?
2. What does Mick ask Murdock before he dies?
3. Whose idea is it to sell Reynaldo's corpse?
4. Who shoots and kills George Graveline?
5. Who says people have been "dying weird"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mick looking for in Chapter 27?
2. Why does Reynaldo decide to set an appointment with Dr. Graveline in Chapter 19?
3. What progress does Al Garcia make in the Chloe case in Chapter 22?
4. What happens during Maggie and Chemo's flight from New York to Miami?
5. How does Dr. Graveline avoid paying the money he owes to the commission?
6. What happens when Dr. Graveline visits Chemo at the night club, in Chapter 21?
7. What happens when Mick decides to operate on Dr. Graveline?
8. Why does Dr. Graveline have a problem getting rid of Reynaldo's body?
9. How does Mr. Nordstrom attack Kipper?
10. What happens to Chemo at the end of Chapter 34?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)