|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mick Stranahan say he paid for his house?
2. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
(a) To the emergency room.
(b) To meet with Reynaldo.
(c) To Tina's house.
(d) To Dr. Graveline's office.
3. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
(a) To distract him.
(b) To attack him with it.
(c) To hide behind it.
(d) To show it to him.
4. Why does Mick tie a man to the back of his boat in Chapter 3?
(a) For hurting a girl.
(b) For lying.
(c) For hiding in his bushes.
(d) For knowing Tony.
5. What do Murdock and Salazar do when Mick comes to the hospital after being shot by Chemo?
(a) They accuse Mick of murder.
(b) They try to arrest him.
(c) They bring him gifts.
(d) They interview him about Chemo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie want to do after videotaping her explanation of Victoria's death?
2. Why doesn't Dr. Graveline tell Al Garcia who he thinks is the suspect in his case?
3. How does Mick use his brother-in-law to help him find information about Dr. Graveline?
4. Where does Dr. Graveline move his clinic to?
5. What does Chemo do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Chemo knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
2. In Chapter 16, what directions does Mick give Kipper?
3. How is Maggie Gonzalez connected to Victoria Barletta?
4. What happens when Mick goes on the cabin cruiser outside his house for the first time?
5. What do Maggie and Chemo talk about in Central Park?
6. What makes Mick's house unique?
7. How does Tim say he knew Tony Traviola?
8. What does Tina do after she is dumped by Richie?
9. How does visiting with Dr. Dicer for the first time help Mick?
10. What happens when Dr. Graveline meets with Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical in Chapter 10?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)