|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christine get Murdock and Salazar to leave the hospital after Mick has been shot?
(a) She says they have a call.
(b) She mentions Reynaldo.
(c) She pretends to be a nurse.
(d) She threatens to have them fired.
2. How does Mick end up with Maggie's original videotape of the details of Victoria's death?
(a) He steals it from her room.
(b) Chemo gives it to him.
(c) Reynaldo dropped it.
(d) He pays Maggie for it.
3. Where does Luis say Tony Traviola is from?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. How does Mick connect Maggie with Whispering Palms in Chapter 15?
(a) He reads her mail.
(b) He asks Dr. Graveline.
(c) He hears her voicemail.
(d) She tells him herself.
5. What does Chemo end up with for a prosthesis?
(a) A saw.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A weed wacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
2. Who tells Mick that Chemo is now using a jet ski to try to get to him?
3. Why does Reynaldo decide his crew will not attend Chloe's funeral?
4. How does Mick feel about the detectives assigned to Chloe's case?
5. Why does Chemo fall in the water surrounding Mick's house after shooting him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
2. What makes Mick's house unique?
3. What is Dr. Graveline's plan to kill Maggie?
4. How is Maggie Gonzalez connected to Victoria Barletta?
5. What happens when Dr. Graveline meets with Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical in Chapter 10?
6. How does Mick figure out someone is watching him in Chapter 3?
7. In Chapter 16, what directions does Mick give Kipper?
8. What happens when Chemo knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
9. Why is Mick interested in the Victoria Barletta case again?
10. Who does Mick meet on his flight to New York?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)