|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chemo shoot Mick when he rides up to his house on a jet ski?
(a) In the foot.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the back.
2. How does Mick identify Chemo as his attacker in Chapter 15?
(a) He looks at mug shots.
(b) He attends a line-up.
(c) He matches Chemo to Al's description.
(d) He sees Chemo again at a gas station.
3. Who is Mick's sister married to?
(a) An investor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A writer.
4. Why does Dr. Graveline try to bribe Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical?
(a) Because of an upcoming election.
(b) Because of a real estate project.
(c) Because he needs a law changed.
(d) Because he needs an alibi.
5. What does Dr. Graveline do after Chemo says he eliminated Mick?
(a) He shakes his hand.
(b) He thanks him and tells him to leave.
(c) He starts his face procedure.
(d) He pays him in cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick end up with Maggie's original videotape of the details of Victoria's death?
2. How many people does Tina bring with her when she tells Mick she is going back to Richie in Chapter 13?
3. Who does Maggie meet with when she returns to Miami after meeting with Christine?
4. Where does Dr. Graveline move his clinic to?
5. Why does Chemo fall in the water surrounding Mick's house after shooting him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does George Ginger tell Mick in Chapter 7 about Dr. Graveline's offices?
2. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
3. What happens when Mick knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
4. What makes Mick's house unique?
5. In Chapter 16, what directions does Mick give Kipper?
6. Why does Tina go to Mick's house in Chapter 13?
7. What description do Murdock and Salazar compile for the suspect in the Chloe case?
8. What does Mick say when he watches a neighboring house burn with Tina?
9. How does visiting with Dr. Dicer for the first time help Mick?
10. What happens when Mick goes to the hospital after Chemo shoots him?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)