|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Chemo and Maggie discover in Maggie's room after they return from Central Park?
(a) Christine and Reynaldo.
(b) Mick and Christine.
(c) Renaldo and Mick.
(d) Mick and a maid.
2. Why does Chemo fall in the water surrounding Mick's house after shooting him?
(a) Because loose nets trip him.
(b) Because Mick is shooting at him.
(c) Chemo actually jumps in on purpose.
(d) Because he is blindfolded.
3. What surprises Mick about his ability to access the Victoria Barletta file?
(a) How easy it was.
(b) How messy the office was.
(c) How hidden the file was.
(d) How difficult it was.
4. Who is Mick's alibi in the Chloe drowning?
5. Who does Maggie meet with when she returns to Miami after meeting with Christine?
(b) Dr. Graveline.
(c) Victoria's family.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
2. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
3. How many shells does Chemo have to kill Maggie with?
4. What does Chemo do for a living?
5. Where does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Graveline's Jaguar when it is parked in the lot for his clinic?
2. Why does Tina go to Mick's house in Chapter 13?
3. How does Tim say he knew Tony Traviola?
4. What does Chemo do after losing his hand?
5. What happens when Chemo knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
6. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
7. What happens when Dr. Graveline meets with Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical in Chapter 10?
8. Why does Dr. Graveline hire a hit man to kill Mick?
9. Why does Mick decide to go to New York at the end of Chapter 15?
10. What happens when Mick goes on the cabin cruiser outside his house for the first time?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)