|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose plastic surgeon is Dr. Dicer?
(a) Tina's friend's.
(b) Mick's sister's.
2. Why does Chemo fall in the water surrounding Mick's house after shooting him?
(a) Chemo actually jumps in on purpose.
(b) Because loose nets trip him.
(c) Because Mick is shooting at him.
(d) Because he is blindfolded.
3. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
(a) Mick writes Dr. Graveline a letter.
(b) Dr. Graveline's office is destroyed.
(c) Dr. Graveline's car is torched.
(d) Dr. Graveline sees Mick at a gas station.
4. How does Dr. Graveline try to help Chemo after the attack?
(a) He offers Chemo money.
(b) He finds Chemo a safer job.
(c) He tries to find Chemo a prosthetic hand.
(d) He offers to kill the barracuda.
5. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
(a) She isn't in her room.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is recovering from surgery.
(d) She doesn't want to meet him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick assume when he sees a neighboring house go up in flames?
2. Where does Chemo shoot Mick when he rides up to his house on a jet ski?
3. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
4. Where does Mick keep Maggie's videotape as he leaves the hotel in Chapter 18?
5. How tall does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does visiting with Dr. Dicer for the first time help Mick?
2. Why does Mick visit the State Attorney's office in Chapter 4?
3. What is Dr. Graveline's plan to kill Maggie?
4. What does Tina do after she is dumped by Richie?
5. What does George Ginger tell Mick in Chapter 7 about Dr. Graveline's offices?
6. What description do Murdock and Salazar compile for the suspect in the Chloe case?
7. What happens when Mick goes to the hospital after Chemo shoots him?
8. What happens when Mick goes on the cabin cruiser outside his house for the first time?
9. What makes Mick's house unique?
10. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)