|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chemo tell Chloe he intends to do to Mick's house?
(a) Buy it.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Rob it.
2. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) A Cuban.
(c) No one.
(d) A Haitian.
3. Why does Reynaldo decide his crew will not attend Chloe's funeral?
(a) He wants to spend the time looking into Victoria's case instead.
(b) He doesn't want anyone to figure out about the tipster money.
(c) He doesn't want to appear to be opportunistic.
(d) He doesn't want anyone to recognize him.
4. Who tells Mick that Chemo is now using a jet ski to try to get to him?
5. How does Reynaldo react when Dr. Graveline suggests he needs liposuction?
(a) He is hysterical.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died after the Durkos office closed?
2. Where does Maggie keep the videotapes of her explanation of Victoria's death?
3. How is Mick able to get the file about Victoria Barletta's disappearance?
4. Why does Dr. Graveline try to bribe Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical?
5. What does Luis say Tony Traviola is best known for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mick visit his sister in Chapter 3?
2. What happens when Dr. Graveline meets with Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical in Chapter 10?
3. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
4. What does Christine see when she hires a shrimper to take her past Mick's house?
5. Why does Mick decide to go to New York at the end of Chapter 15?
6. What makes Mick's house unique?
7. How does visiting with Dr. Dicer for the first time help Mick?
8. Why does Mick say he had to resign from his job in Chapter 2?
9. What do Maggie and Chemo talk about in Central Park?
10. What does Chemo do after losing his hand?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)