|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What airline does Mick decide to take to New York to try to find Maggie?
2. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
(a) That he is out of gas.
(b) That he needs money.
(c) That he is hungry.
(d) That he is going to fight Mick.
3. Why does Maggie call Dr. Graveline in Chapter 7?
(a) To say she needs money.
(b) To ask him for a place to stay.
(c) To ask him for a job.
(d) To say Mick is threatening her.
4. What does Mick do when he hears Chemo on a jet ski?
(a) He waits for him in his house.
(b) He runs out of his house.
(c) He hides in the shrubs near his house.
(d) He takes a gun out onto his dock.
5. What does Dr. Graveline do after Chemo says he eliminated Mick?
(a) He starts his face procedure.
(b) He pays him in cash.
(c) He thanks him and tells him to leave.
(d) He shakes his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mick's sister married to?
2. How much tipster money is Reynaldo offering for stories about Chloe's drowning?
3. How does Mick escape Chemo in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Mick tell Kipper to do with the Graveline files?
5. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mick decide to go to New York at the end of Chapter 15?
2. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
3. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
4. What makes Mick's house unique?
5. What does Tina do after she is dumped by Richie?
6. What does George Ginger tell Mick in Chapter 7 about Dr. Graveline's offices?
7. What happens when Chemo takes Chloe out on a boat?
8. Why does Mick say he had to resign from his job in Chapter 2?
9. Why is Mick interested in the Victoria Barletta case again?
10. What happens when Chemo knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)