1. What makes Mick's house unique?
Mick's house is unique because it is up on stilts. He is the only person who lives in a stilt-house year-round.
2. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
When the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house, he says he is out of gas, but he pulls a gun on Mick. Mick grabs a mounted marlin and stabs the man with the fish.
3. Why does Mick say he had to resign from his job in Chapter 2?
Mick had to resign from his position because he killed a corrupt judge he was investigating.
4. How does Tim say he knew Tony Traviola?
Tim says he was photographed with Tony Traviola four years ago during a missing person investigation.
5. Why does Mick visit his sister in Chapter 3?
Mick visits his sister in order to pick up a gun. Mick wants the gun because he fears someone is out to kill him.
This section contains 2,464 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)