1. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
2. How much does Mick Stranahan say he paid for his house?
3. Who tells Mick that Tim Gavigan is looking for him?
A fishing guide.
4. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
That he is out of gas.
5. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
To attack him with it.
6. How does Mick kill the person pretending to be Tim?
With a mounted marlin.
This section contains 4,790 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)