|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick arm himself with the second time he sees the cabin cruiser outside his house?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rock.
2. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
3. What does Luis say Tony Traviola is best known for?
(a) Being a volunteer.
(b) Being a clown.
(c) Being a surgeon.
(d) Being a crook.
4. Where does Mick say he used to work?
(a) The 34th District Court.
(b) The State Attorney's office.
(c) The District Attorney's office.
(d) The State Supreme Court.
5. What does Christine tell Mick they are looking for when he first meets her on the cabin cruiser?
(a) They are looking for Maggie Gonzalez.
(b) They are looking for the Victoria file.
(c) They are looking for money.
(d) They are looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Graveline move his clinic to?
2. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
3. Where does Christine say she is staying when Mick first meets her on the cabin cruiser?
4. Who does Mick find on the cabin cruiser outside his house?
5. Why does Luis first come to see Mick?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)