|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the gangs arguing about in Chapter 21, when Dr. Graveline is talking with Chemo?
2. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
(a) She is recovering from surgery.
(b) She isn't in her room.
(c) She doesn't want to meet him.
(d) She is sleeping.
3. What does Luis say Tony Traviola is best known for?
(a) Being a surgeon.
(b) Being a volunteer.
(c) Being a crook.
(d) Being a clown.
4. What does Maggie tell Christine she is making Reynaldo pay her in Chapter 9?
5. Why can't Chemo shoot Mick in Chapter 18?
(a) He realizes it is wrong.
(b) His shell is a dud.
(c) Mick takes his gun.
(d) Maggie jumps in front of the gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do when Murdock and Salazar are at the hospital after his shooting?
2. How does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
3. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Mick tell Kipper to do with the Graveline files?
5. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)