|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
(a) A cell phone store.
(b) A television show.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A magazine.
2. Whose plastic surgeon is Dr. Dicer?
(c) Tina's friend's.
(d) Mick's sister's.
3. How does Mick use his brother-in-law to help him find information about Dr. Graveline?
(a) He has him find paperwork.
(b) He has him pretend to be a patient.
(c) He has him make an official statement.
(d) He has him search old newspapers.
4. What makes Chemo agree to be partners with Maggie?
(a) When she offers him a job.
(b) When she tells him about the videotape.
(c) When she agrees to pay him.
(d) When she takes off her bandages.
5. What does Chemo tell Chloe he intends to do to Mick's house?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Buy it.
(c) Burn it down.
(d) Rob it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
2. How old does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Mick ensure George Graveline's workers do?
4. What does Maggie want to do after videotaping her explanation of Victoria's death?
5. Where does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)