|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
(a) Early 30's.
(b) Late 20's.
(c) Late 30's.
(d) Early 40's.
2. Where do Mick and Christine go when they return from New York?
(a) A small fishing town.
(b) South Miami.
(d) Mick's house.
3. Why does Reynaldo decide his crew will not attend Chloe's funeral?
(a) He doesn't want to appear to be opportunistic.
(b) He doesn't want anyone to recognize him.
(c) He doesn't want anyone to figure out about the tipster money.
(d) He wants to spend the time looking into Victoria's case instead.
4. Why does Mick refuse to make love to Tina in Chapter 13?
(a) She is going back to Richie.
(b) She can't name all four Beatles.
(c) She still owes him money.
(d) She has a time limit on the offer.
5. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
(a) By using a chart.
(b) By asking for directions.
(c) By following signs.
(d) By calling out for Mick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chemo end up with Dr. Graveline's case of money?
2. Who does Dr. Graveline ask to kill the nine members of the commission?
3. What does Dr. Graveline warn Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical about when he offers him a bribe?
4. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
5. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)