|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick remember happening after conducting the Victoria Barletta interviews?
(a) That he was taken off the case.
(b) That he had two suspects who disappeared.
(c) That he didn't have any leads.
(d) That Victoria's family stopped the charges.
2. Who tells Mick that Tim Gavigan is looking for him?
(a) A boater.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) A fishing guide.
(d) A homeless man.
3. How tall does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
(a) Eight feet tall.
(b) Five feet tall.
(c) Seven feet tall.
(d) Six feet tall.
4. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
(a) A Cuban.
(b) A Haitian.
(c) No one.
(d) A Mexican.
5. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick feed underneath his house?
2. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
3. Where is Chemo when Dr. Graveline calls him to say Mick is still alive?
4. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
5. What does Luis Cordova do for a living?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)