|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
(a) It used to be his boat.
(b) It appears to be abandoned.
(c) It looks stolen.
(d) There is a video camera on it.
2. What does Christine tell Mick they are looking for when he first meets her on the cabin cruiser?
(a) They are looking for money.
(b) They are looking for him.
(c) They are looking for Maggie Gonzalez.
(d) They are looking for the Victoria file.
3. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
4. What does Mick arm himself with the second time he sees the cabin cruiser outside his house?
(a) A rock.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
(a) No one.
(b) A Cuban.
(c) A Haitian.
(d) A Mexican.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mick say he used to work?
2. How old does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
3. What does Chemo do for a living?
4. What does Dr. Graveline's brother do for a living?
5. How much tipster money is Reynaldo offering for stories about Chloe's drowning?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)