|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uses of Anger: Women Responding to Racism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. African ________ and the Amazon women of ancient Dahoney are examples Audre Lorde cites of women-identified women.
(c) Medicine women.
2. What does Audre Lorde's guide complain about when it comes to the Russian working class?
(b) Unwillingness to learn.
(c) Reverse snobbery.
(d) Choosing to play dumb.
3. What is NOT one of the viewpoints which is being discussed on the panel which Audre Lorde is on?
4. Audre Lorde points out the flaw in thinking that another group freedom of ___________ is to jeopardize one's own freedoms.
5. Audre Lorde believes there are two reactions which are of no help to anyone - ___________ and defensiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some white women, according to Audre Lorde, restrict themselves to the __________ community and this angers Lorde.
2. Whose murder does Audre Lorde bring up in order to show the senselessness of misdirection?
3. __________ is a grief of distortions between peers, and its object is change, according to Audre Lorde.
4. Within the _________ community, according to Audre Lorde, members have learned to distrust each other.
5. The idea of a __________ is a tool which actively serves to separate the young from the old, according to Audre Lorde.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)