|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uses of Anger: Women Responding to Racism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audre Lorde accuses Mary Daly of completely dismissing the influence of ____________ in history.
(a) Black women.
(b) Black men.
(c) White men.
2. What is NOT one of the idea patterns which Audre Lorde says will harm the feminist movement?
3. Audre Lorde does point out that sons of lesbians have the advantage of having seen their mothers' blueprints for ____________.
4. Audre Lorde believes that the revelation that she too has __________________ is something which will help her son cope.
(c) A voice.
5. Audre Lorde accuses the author of the article of attacking the black feminists under the guise of trying to __________ with them.
(a) Open a dialogue.
(c) Make peace.
(d) Understand their concerns.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the reasons which Audre Lorde believes leads to silence in one's life is ______________.
2. Audre Lorde's experience with beauty, she says, helped her to release her __________ into the world.
3. A women interviews Audre Lorde because the writer is doing a story about ___________.
4. This section's essay was first given to an audience at ___________ College in April of 1980.
5. Audre Lorde sees that black men encourage black women to identify themselves in terms of their ___________ to their black male partners.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)