|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexism: An American Disease in Blackface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This section encompasses a talk which Audre Lorde gave during a "Lesbian and _________ Panel" in 1977.
2. There is only, according to Audre Lorde, the renewed __________ to try out the old ideas which are waiting around.
3. Audre Lorde challenges the people at the panel to look at their lives as she looked at her possible _______________.
(b) Cancer treatment.
(d) Life experiences.
4. Audre Lorde sees the Soviet Union as placing its___________ at the core of its programs, at least officially.
(c) Natural resources.
5. The erotic is dangerous as once satisfaction is experienced, it is much harder for a person _____________.
(a) To find more.
(b) To settle for less.
(c) To look for more.
(d) To forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the response by Audre Lorde first published for others to read as a response to another article?
2. Women are not to ignore the power of the erotic in the service of ________, when this power can be psychically milked from them.
3. Black __________ are even more threatening, according to Audre Lorde, since they do not fit into a _____________.
4. Audre Lorde points out that productivity in Russia is measured by ___________ and not by money as it is in other areas.
5. ____________ can create an illusion of protection from those who might wish one harm, according to Audre Lorde.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)