Notes from a Trip to Russia
1. Audre Lorde makes a trip to be an observer at the Union of Soviet Writers' African-Asian Writers Conference in __________.
2. In dreams that Audre Lorde has after her trip to Russia, she begins to believe that Russia became a mythic representation of that ___________ does not yet exist anywhere she has been.
3. What is the name of the translator that Audre Lorde brings along with her in her travels in Russia?
4. To what city does Audre Lorde compare the atmosphere and the weather of Moscow?
(c) New York.
5. Audre Lorde points out that productivity in Russia is measured by ___________ and not by money as it is in other areas.
6. A women interviews Audre Lorde because the writer is doing a story about ___________.
(a) Women writers.
(b) Black lesbians.
(c) Negro policy.
(d) American blacks.
This section contains 4,240 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)