1. How long has Sinuhe been in exile at the beginning of the novel?
2. Why is the day of Sinuhe's birth unknown?
He came drifting down the Nile in a little reed boat.
3. What is Sinuhe's favorite toy as a child?
A wooden crocodile.
4. When Sinuhe turns seven to what event does his mother take him?
5. What does Sinuhe tell his mother and father he wants to be when he grows up?
6. What, according to Sinuhe's father, is the most important thing for a young man to learn if he wants to be leader among his people?
This section contains 5,478 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)