|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12, The Water Clock Measures Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Minea wakes on the boat after her escape from Babylon, why is she angry at Sinuhe?
(a) She thinks Sinuhe tricked her.
(b) She wants to go straight home.
(c) She didn't want to leave Babylon.
(d) She is filthy and smells of blood.
2. Who is Sinuhe's first teacher, hired by his father?
3. Who paints the paintings that decorate Sinuhe's office?
4. Who is in the pharaoh's bedroom when Ptahor and Sinuhe arrive to open the skull?
(a) The royal consort Taia, Amenhotep, and Baketamon.
(b) The priest Eie.
(c) The royal consort Taia only.
(d) Amenhotel, the heir only.
5. What talent does Thothmes have?
(a) He can draw and sculpt.
(b) He writes music.
(c) He can read.
(d) He can sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sinuhe turns seven to what event does his mother take him?
2. Who does Nefernefernefer ask for the first time she meets Sinuhe?
3. What does Phator do to cure the young slave with the splinter in his brain?
4. What do the teachers tell Sinuhe about teaching every child to read and write?
5. Who is Minea related to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)