|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12, The Water Clock Measures Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Pharaoh Akenaton parades in public?
(a) Chaos errupts and Horemheb has to come in and get control of the crowd.
(b) Everyone applaudes.
(c) The crowd in angered by Nefretiti's dress.
(d) The crowd sings songs to Aton.
2. What does Sinuhe treat King Aziru for?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His teeth.
(c) A sinus infection.
(d) His eyes.
3. Why does Kaptah want to go with Sinuhe into the mountain where Minea disappears?
(a) He is curious to see where Minea has gone.
(b) He is not afraid of death.
(c) He thinks if Sinuhe dies, he will not be able to get off the island.
(d) Because he is Sinuhe's friend and believes the sacred scarab will protect him.
4. What gift does Nefernefernefer give to Sinuhe when they first meet?
(a) The cross of life.
(b) A piece of gold.
(c) A precious stone.
(d) A ring.
5. What happens to the false king at the end of the Day of the False King?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He remains king.
(c) He becomes a servant.
(d) He co-rules the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone know about the opening of the pharaoh's skull?
2. What do the warriors do to get control of the crowds in Thebes, but not to shed blood?
3. How many days does Sinuhe serve in the House of Death?
4. How does Sinuhe get his revenge with Nefernefernefer?
5. When Sinuhe turns seven to what event does his mother take him?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)