|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12, The Water Clock Measures Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Minea wakes on the boat after her escape from Babylon, why is she angry at Sinuhe?
(a) She is filthy and smells of blood.
(b) She didn't want to leave Babylon.
(c) She wants to go straight home.
(d) She thinks Sinuhe tricked her.
2. Who is the sculptor in Akhetaton who builds all the statues and artwork for the city?
3. What does Pharaoh Akenaton want to do with the open walks and gardens and the sacred lakes?
(a) He wants to build new business on the land.
(b) He wants to give the land to former slaves.
(c) He wants to put new temples to Aton on that land.
(d) He wants to make public parks and public lakes.
4. What errand does the Pharaoh Ahknaton send Sinuhe on in the name of peace?
(a) To visit his friend Aziru and negotiate a treaty.
(b) To talk to Horemheb and get him to stop shedding blood.
(c) To follow Nefretiti.
(d) To spy on Eie.
5. What does Kaptah use to find his way back to the opening of the cave?
(a) He drops rocks.
(b) A string.
(c) He draws on the wall of the cave.
(d) A spool of thread.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the prince is crowned, what does he decree?
2. After the battle with Khabiri, how does Horemheb reward his men?
3. When Kaptah and Sinuhe get to the opening in the cave where the sea enters, what do they find?
4. What does Merit tell Sinuhe happened to the mother of Thoth?
5. Who does Sinuhe meet at Kaptah's favorite tavern when he returns to Egypt?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)