|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10, The City of the Heavens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the king of Babylon?
(a) King Aziru.
(b) Pharaoh Ahknaton.
(c) King Burnaburiash.
2. When Horemheb returns to Egypt, who does he put in charge of the troops?
(b) The pharaoh.
3. What happens to Amenhotep in the desert with Sinuhe?
(a) He steals from a crypt.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He gets drunk.
(d) He cries.
4. To get off the boat, what does Kaptah suggest he, Sinuhe, and Minea pretend to be?
(c) A company of performers.
(d) A group of doctors.
5. How long has Sinuhe been in exile at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 15 years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) 2,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has the King reigned in Hatti?
2. What happens to the false king at the end of the Day of the False King?
3. What does Minea threaten to do on the boat to escape Sinuhe?
4. What animal do the people of Babylon have that Sinuhe has never seen before?
5. How does Sinuhe get to the City of the Dead when he has no money?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)