|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Thebes Fever.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone know about the opening of the pharaoh's skull?
(a) That the pharaoh will live.
(b) That is ensures the pharaoh's place in the heavens.
(c) That the pharaoh's brain must be studied.
(d) That no pharaoh has ever lived after the opening of the skull.
2. How does Sinuhe get his medicines?
(a) His father mixes them for him.
(b) His mother makes all the medicines.
(c) He buys them from Crete.
(d) He makes them.
3. Who played with Amenhotep like a sister when they were children?
4. When Sinuhe finds his old friend Thothmes, what is he doing for a living?
(a) Working for Semnut, Sinuhe's father.
(b) Painting in the royal court.
(c) Working for Nefernefernefer.
(d) Making picture books for rich men's children.
5. Who does Nefernefernefer ask for the first time she meets Sinuhe?
(b) Sinuhe's father.
(c) Metufer, a classmate.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Amenhotep in the desert with Sinuhe?
2. What god does the young heir call upon to bless his father at the opening of his skull?
3. How long has Sinuhe been in exile at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who rules after Pharaoh Amenhotep III's death?
5. How does Ptahor arrive at Sinuhe's house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)