|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 51, what does Jack use as a distraction from Bella's death?
(a) Long, relaxing baths.
2. Jame Gumb tells Clarice that Mrs. Lippman is where?
(c) New Mexico.
(d) South Bend.
3. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(d) Elephant ivory anthrax.
4. What is the name of the Hostage Rescue Team's commander?
(a) Joel Randall.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Jacob Wright.
5. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) The head of the Secret Service.
(b) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(c) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
6. What type of dog is Precious?
7. What does the Bimmel house smell like?
(a) Wet dog.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Mouse urine.
8. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Sergeant Tate.
9. What is surprising about Frederica Bimmel's clothes in Chapter 52?
(a) They are handmade.
(b) They are designer.
(c) They are old and worn out.
(d) They are skimpy.
10. In which state did Frederica Bimmel live?
(d) West Virginia.
11. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
(a) Nineteen months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A decade.
(d) Two years.
12. In what contest did Jame Gumb's mother participate?
(a) 1988 Pie Eating.
(b) 1948 Miss Sacramento.
(c) 1962 Miss Universe.
(d) 1967 Mrs. World.
13. What is the cover that the Hostage Rescue Team uses?
(a) They don't worry about cover.
(b) A landscaping company.
(c) A florist delivery truck with a sledgehammer in a flower box.
(d) A group of homeless men.
14. What does Clarice hear that gives Jame Gumb's position away?
(a) He knocks over a mannequin.
(b) His gun cocking.
(c) He breaks a glass.
(d) He is giggling like a schoolgirl.
15. What does Clarice do when the moth crawls out of Jame Gumb's robe?
(a) Asks for a phone.
(b) Compliments Jame Gumb on his choice of pets.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Pulls a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
2. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
3. What happens while Clarice is looking for Jame Gumb in the basement?
4. Who is John Grant?
5. What does Catherine Martin do to try and tempt Precious?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)