|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
(a) Five different states.
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a deep baritone voice.
(b) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(c) In a normal voice.
(d) In a high falsetto voice.
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(c) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(d) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
2. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
5. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)