|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
(a) Because Dr. Lecter lied about what he knew.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter was a convicted murderer.
(c) Because Dr. Lecter made a previous offer of assistance resulted in the near-death of an FBI agent.
(d) Because Dr. Lecter's first offer was not sincere.
2. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Bella Crawford.
3. In Chapter 48, Clarice figures out the Buffalo Bill lives where?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) Wheeling, WV.
(c) Hollywood, CA.
(d) Belvedere, OH.
4. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) He smells bad.
5. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
(a) With her grandparents.
(b) On a horse ranch owned by her mother's cousin.
(c) In Chicago with her mother and three siblings.
(d) In a foster home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the way Frederica's body was discarded compared to Buffalo Bill's other victims?
2. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
3. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
4. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
5. Why does Jame Gumb invite Clarice into his house?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)