|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
(a) That it is actually the body of Pembry.
(b) That Dr. Lecter was in really good shape.
(c) That Dr. Lecter committed suicide by jumping into the elevator shaft.
(d) That Dr. Lecter is barely alive, but he will not survive the night.
2. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(c) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
3. Who is John Grant?
(a) Jame Gumb's brother.
(b) Jack Crawford's father-in-law.
(c) Clarice's boyfriend.
(d) An alias that Jame Gumb used.
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(b) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(c) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(d) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
5. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
2. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
3. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
5. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)