|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 51, what does Jack use as a distraction from Bella's death?
(b) Long, relaxing baths.
2. What was the name of Frederica's employer?
(a) Mr. Dordaste.
(b) Mrs. Lippman.
(c) Ms. Carlton.
(d) Mrs. Burroughs.
3. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
(a) They were left suspended from the ceiling until they died.
(b) Many were walled up in rooms while they were still alive.
(c) They were chained to the wall and allowed to slowly starve to death.
(d) They were brutally tortured and electrocuted.
4. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It is slit up the back.
(b) It has been freshly laundered.
(c) It is cut to ribbons.
(d) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(c) The man died of natural causes.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
3. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
4. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
5. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)