|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(b) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(c) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(d) The house where the latest murder took place.
2. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(c) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(d) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
3. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Brenda Shaffer.
4. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(a) Chewed gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
2. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
4. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
5. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)