|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(a) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
2. What does Clarice tell Catherine Martin when she begs Clarice to get her out of the pit?
(a) That her mom is on the way.
(b) To shut up and quiet the dog.
(c) To climb the pit's wall.
(d) To grab her hand.
3. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
(a) By threatening him with her mother's powerful connections.
(b) By saying she will be his girlfriend.
(c) By making a sexual proposition while she is naked.
(d) By offering to marry him.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her mother, the Senator.
(b) Her parents from San Diego.
(c) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
5. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
(b) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
(c) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(d) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
2. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
3. What is the name of Frederica Bimmel's best friend?
4. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)