|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(d) A dead body.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(c) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(d) He swallows his own tongue.
3. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
(a) To the Museum of Natural Science.
4. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
5. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
(b) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(c) The head of the Secret Service.
(d) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What does Clarice do when the moth crawls out of Jame Gumb's robe?
4. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
5. What happens while Clarice is looking for Jame Gumb in the basement?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)