|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
(b) The Congo.
(c) Outer Mongolia.
(d) The Amazon rainforest.
2. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
(b) A gas lantern.
(c) Strategically placed torches.
(d) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
3. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
4. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
(a) Boyle's fingers.
(b) A liverworst sandwich.
(c) His tongue.
(d) Pembry's face.
5. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) Quid pro quo.
(b) Clarice's phone number.
(c) A roast beef sandwich.
(d) A room with a view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
2. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
3. What does Clarice tell Catherine Martin when she begs Clarice to get her out of the pit?
4. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
5. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)