|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Making deals with the devil.
(b) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(c) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
(d) Following directions and not making trouble.
2. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is in the British West Indies.
(b) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(c) It is in Miami Beach.
(d) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the pancreas.
(b) The liver and the brain.
(c) The thymus and the pancreas.
(d) The heart and the lungs.
4. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
(a) Dr. Lecter's remaining personal items.
(b) A cup of coffee, black.
(c) Dr. Lecter's journal.
(d) Dr. Chilton's date book.
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(b) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(c) She has a mohawk.
(d) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
2. What happens while Clarice is looking for Jame Gumb in the basement?
3. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
4. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
5. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)