|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Hostage Rescue Team's commander?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Jacob Wright.
(d) Joel Randall.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
(a) Buffalo Bill is changing his appearance through plastic surgery.
(b) Buffalo Bill is undergoing gender reassignment.
(c) Buffalo Bill is cross-dressing.
(d) Buffalo Bill is making a girl suit out of real girls.
3. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
(a) His spoon.
(b) Discarded staples and a wooden spool.
(c) A paperclip and the ink tube from a pen.
(d) None. He steals the key from one of the guards as he leans over.
4. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(c) Chewed gum.
5. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) He is dead, and his hands have been removed.
(b) His face is grotesquely disfigured, but he is still alive.
(c) His head has been shoved between the bars of the cage, and his face has been chewed off.
(d) He has been decapitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
2. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
5. What is the cover that the Hostage Rescue Team uses?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)