|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(b) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(c) Ingested a human liver.
(d) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
2. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Sergeant Tate.
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) The press.
(c) The Baltimore police department.
(d) The FBI.
4. What is the last question Jame Gumb asks Clarice?
(a) "How does it feel to be so beautiful?"
(b) "Will you take care of Precious?"
(c) "Don't you know who I am?"
5. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
(a) Take compassionate leave.
(b) Go to Catherine Martin's apartment and look for more evidence.
(c) Find Buffalo Bill or face the possibility of being demoted.
(d) Arrest Dr. Chilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
2. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)