|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(b) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(c) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(d) The house where the latest murder took place.
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(b) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(c) She has a mohawk.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her mother, the Senator.
(d) Her parents from San Diego.
5. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
(b) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(c) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(d) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
2. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
4. Jame Gumb tells Clarice that Mrs. Lippman is where?
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)