|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
(a) Jack Crawford has a crush on her.
(b) Jack Crawford only cares about credit and glory.
(c) Jack Crawford is actually Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jack Crawford is a pathological liar.
2. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
(a) Mrs. Lipscomb's Sewing school.
(b) He worked in a coroner's office, sewing up dead bodies.
(c) His mother.
(d) The California Department of Corrections.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(b) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
(c) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
(d) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
4. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
(a) Because Buffalo Bill cares about his victims.
(b) Because a sadist isn't a killer.
(c) Because Buffalo Bill is skinning his victims for a purpose, not for fun.
(d) Because of Buffalo Bill's sad childhood.
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jeffery Dahmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
2. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
4. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)