|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
(a) Having bad fashion sense.
(c) Having an affair with Jack Crawford.
4. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a cage made with chicken wire.
(b) In a dark, windowless room.
(c) In a wooden box under his bed.
(d) In a deep pit.
5. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
(a) Arrest Dr. Chilton.
(b) Find Buffalo Bill or face the possibility of being demoted.
(c) Take compassionate leave.
(d) Go to Catherine Martin's apartment and look for more evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
2. What does the armoire in Jame Gumb's sewing room contain?
3. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
4. How does Dr. Lecter escape?
5. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)