|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(c) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(d) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
2. In Chapter 57, what is the last piece of good news that Clarice gets?
(a) Noble Pilcher has left 3 messages for her.
(b) She gets to keep Precious.
(c) She is going to be made an agent without finishing school.
(d) She is getting a medal for bravery.
3. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) Validation of his homosexuality.
(b) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
(c) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
(d) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
4. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
(a) The California Department of Corrections.
(b) His mother.
(c) He worked in a coroner's office, sewing up dead bodies.
(d) Mrs. Lipscomb's Sewing school.
5. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
2. What is surprising about Frederica Bimmel's clothes in Chapter 52?
3. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
5. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)