|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
2. In Chapter 57, what is the last piece of good news that Clarice gets?
(a) Noble Pilcher has left 3 messages for her.
(b) She gets to keep Precious.
(c) She is getting a medal for bravery.
(d) She is going to be made an agent without finishing school.
3. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(b) Sergeant Tate.
(d) Jack Crawford.
4. Who gives Jack Crawford the lead that directs him to Buffalo Bill?
(a) Paul Krendler.
(b) Senator Martin.
(c) Dr. Danielson.
5. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
2. What happens to let Clarice know that Jame Gumb is Buffalo Bill?
3. What does the armoire in Jame Gumb's sewing room contain?
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)