|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her mother, the Senator.
(b) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(c) Her parents from San Diego.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
2. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) He is dead, and his hands have been removed.
(b) His face is grotesquely disfigured, but he is still alive.
(c) His head has been shoved between the bars of the cage, and his face has been chewed off.
(d) He has been decapitated.
3. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
(a) "Ohm, ohm, ohm."
(b) "It's only a dream."
(c) "Balls and eyes."
(d) "Mama will save me."
4. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
(b) Outer Mongolia.
(c) The Amazon rainforest.
(d) The Congo.
5. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Everett Yow.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
2. Who does Clarice call to tell about Buffalo Bill's sewing talents?
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
4. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
5. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)