|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
(a) Two years.
(b) A decade.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nineteen months.
2. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) A roast beef sandwich.
(b) Quid pro quo.
(c) Clarice's phone number.
(d) A room with a view.
3. Who does Clarice call to tell about Buffalo Bill's sewing talents?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Dr. Lecter.
(d) Paul Krendler.
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(c) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
5. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) He smells bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bimmel house smell like?
2. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
3. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
4. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)