|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Frederica Bimmel.
(d) Catherine Martin.
2. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(b) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
(c) She repeats her daughter's name.
(d) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
3. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
(b) Bella Crawford dies.
(c) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(d) Clarice gets shot.
4. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(b) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(c) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(d) She has a mohawk.
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
2. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
3. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
4. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
5. Where does Stacy Hubka work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)