|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) A blank piece of paper.
(b) His quirky sense of humor.
(c) His memory and intellect.
(d) The wall outside of his cell.
2. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) The man died of natural causes.
(b) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(c) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(d) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
3. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
(a) A bucket of buffalo wing bones.
(b) A broken cast.
(c) A broken, bloody fingernail with glitter nail polish.
(d) A poodle.
4. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(b) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(c) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(d) He abducts her while she is jogging.
5. In Chapter 51, what does Jack use as a distraction from Bella's death?
(d) Long, relaxing baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
3. What does Clarice tell Catherine Martin when she begs Clarice to get her out of the pit?
4. Describe Boyle's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
5. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)