|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
(b) She repeats her daughter's name.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
2. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(b) It was a dog breeding farm.
(c) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(d) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
3. What is different about the way Frederica's body was discarded compared to Buffalo Bill's other victims?
(a) She was dismembered.
(b) She had a tarp wrapped around her.
(c) She was discarded in back of an abandoned building.
(d) She was weighted down.
4. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford.
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A collection of 8-track tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 57, what is the last piece of good news that Clarice gets?
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
3. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
4. In Chapter 56, why does Jame Gumb decide to kill Catherine Martin?
5. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)