|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(b) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(c) He gives her GHB.
(d) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
2. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(a) Elephant ivory anthrax.
3. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
(a) Dr. Lecter savaged a nurse.
(b) Dr. Chilton tortured Dr. Lecter.
(c) Dr. Lecter escaped but was soon recaptured.
(d) Dr. Chilton gave Dr. Lecter a book.
4. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
(a) Boyle's fingers.
(b) A liverworst sandwich.
(c) His tongue.
(d) Pembry's face.
5. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
4. In which state did Frederica Bimmel live?
5. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)