|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(b) It was a dog breeding farm.
(c) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(d) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
2. In Chapter 42, who calls Jack Crawford with information about an urgent bulletin?
(a) Dr. Chilton
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Paul Krendler.
3. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Black Witch Moth.
(b) The Skinner Butterfly.
(c) The Monarch Butterfly.
(d) The Darius Moth.
4. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
(a) He worked in a coroner's office, sewing up dead bodies.
(b) Mrs. Lipscomb's Sewing school.
(c) His mother.
(d) The California Department of Corrections.
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
2. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
3. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
4. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)