|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Bella Crawford.
2. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(b) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
(c) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(d) It was a dog breeding farm.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
(a) At an amusement park for a much needed getaway.
(b) At the Insect Zoo in the Smithsonian.
(c) At a romantic restaurant in the heart of Memphis.
(d) At a crime scene to get his professional entomological opinion.
5. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) A roast beef sandwich.
(b) Clarice's phone number.
(c) Quid pro quo.
(d) A room with a view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog is Precious?
2. What does Krendler do in response to Clarice's unauthorized visit to Dr. Lecter?
3. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
5. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)