|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
(a) That Dr. Chilton will find the special book that Dr. Lecter wants if he will only share his knowledge about Buffalo Bill.
(b) That Dr. Chilton and Clarice are having an affair.
(c) That Senator Martin's deal is a fake, and Dr. Lecter will never see the sunlight again.
(d) That he can't wait to break him and see him squirm.
2. What type of dog is Precious?
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(b) Starling's African-American roommate.
(c) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(d) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
5. Dr. Lecter checks into the elegant Marcus Hotel. What is special about this hotel?
(a) It caters to rich people recovering from plastic surgery.
(b) It is well known for its celebrity clientele.
(c) It has the world's largest chandelier.
(d) It caters to spoiled animals and their owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
2. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. In what contest did Jame Gumb's mother participate?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)