|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the pancreas.
(b) The thymus and the pancreas.
(c) The heart and the lungs.
(d) The liver and the brain.
2. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(b) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(c) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(d) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
3. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
4. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
(a) Save her reputation.
(b) Help her get over her depression.
(c) Take her out to dinner and a movie.
(d) Enter her in an interservice shooting match.
5. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
(a) Lloyd Wyman.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Kimberly Emberg.
(d) Frederica Bimmel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
2. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
3. What type of dog is Precious?
4. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)