|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
2. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(b) Following directions and not making trouble.
(c) Making deals with the devil.
(d) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
3. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
(c) To the Museum of Natural Science.
4. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
(b) It has been freshly laundered.
(c) It is slit up the back.
(d) It is cut to ribbons.
5. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Ted Bundy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
2. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
3. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)