|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The Baltimore police department.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The press.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
2. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
(b) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
(c) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
3. Who is Dr. Danielson?
(a) The emergency room doctor who treated Buffalo Bill's first victim.
(b) Director of the psychiatric clinic where Dr. Lecter will be moved.
(c) Head of the Gender Identity Clinic at Johns Hopkins.
(d) The county coroner.
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
5. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(d) His freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krendler do in response to Clarice's unauthorized visit to Dr. Lecter?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
4. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)