|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jame Gumb.
2. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He gives her GHB.
(b) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(c) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(d) He ties her to a chair with rope.
3. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(b) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(c) She visits the victim's family.
(d) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
4. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
(a) A listening device.
(b) An old pencil box.
(c) A cigar box full of baseball cards.
(d) Dr. Lecter's personal notebook.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. What happens to alert the gathered officers to trouble in the courthouse?
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
5. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)