|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(b) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(c) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(d) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Everett Yow.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(c) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(d) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
4. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Frederica Bimmel.
(d) Catherine Martin.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
4. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)