|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
2. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(b) It was smashed into a cube.
(c) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(d) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The press.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) The Baltimore police department.
4. What type of dog is Precious?
5. What does the armoire in Jame Gumb's sewing room contain?
(a) His mother's keepsakes.
(b) His Special Things.
(c) Outfits he has sewn for Precious.
(d) His sewing supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
2. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
5. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)