|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) The wall outside of his cell.
(b) His quirky sense of humor.
(c) A blank piece of paper.
(d) His memory and intellect.
2. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
(b) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(c) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
(d) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(c) A cell with a view.
(d) His freedom.
4. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford.
5. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Jame Gumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
4. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
5. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)