|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
(b) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
(c) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(d) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
2. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
(a) To the Museum of Natural Science.
3. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
(a) He was buried in a shallow grave, not riding in his car.
(b) In the back seat.
(c) In the passenger seat.
(d) In the trunk.
4. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Making deals with the devil.
(b) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(c) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
(d) Following directions and not making trouble.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
(a) A listening device.
(b) Dr. Lecter's personal notebook.
(c) An old pencil box.
(d) A cigar box full of baseball cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Lecter escape?
2. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
4. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)