|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A mannequin.
(b) A killer classic engine.
(c) Nothing but dust.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
2. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) A preening rooster.
(b) An insignificant ant.
(c) An opportunistic crow.
(d) A glue factory bound horse.
3. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Jack Crawford.
4. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) No physical description is provided.
(b) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(c) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(d) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
5. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) Clarice's phone number.
(b) Quid pro quo.
(c) A roast beef sandwich.
(d) A room with a view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
2. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
3. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
4. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)