|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
(b) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
(d) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
2. In which state did Frederica Bimmel live?
(d) West Virginia.
3. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
(a) Dr. Lecter used to be the FBI's leading criminal profiler.
(b) Dr. Lecter used to do psychiatric evaluations for the courts.
(c) Dr. Lecter used to do surgery on injured FBI agents.
(d) Dr. Lecter used to be Jack Crawford's personal physician.
4. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) St. Thomas.
(c) St. Martin.
(d) St. Augustine.
5. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(b) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
(c) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(d) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)