|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jeffery Dahmer.
2. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
(b) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
(d) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
3. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
(b) Having an affair with Jack Crawford.
(d) Having bad fashion sense.
4. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) The house where the latest murder took place.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(c) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(d) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
5. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
2. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
3. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
4. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)