|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
4. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
(b) It was a dog breeding farm.
(c) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(d) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
5. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(b) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(c) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(d) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
2. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
3. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
4. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
5. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)