|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Skinner Butterfly.
(b) The Black Witch Moth.
(c) The Monarch Butterfly.
(d) The Darius Moth.
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the victim's family.
(b) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(c) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
3. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(b) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
(c) Clarice gets shot.
(d) Bella Crawford dies.
4. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
(b) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(c) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
(d) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
5. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armoire in Jame Gumb's sewing room contain?
2. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
3. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
4. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)