|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
2. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
(a) Dr. Lecter's remaining personal items.
(b) Dr. Chilton's date book.
(c) Dr. Lecter's journal.
(d) A cup of coffee, black.
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(c) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(d) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
4. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(d) Sergeant Tate.
5. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(b) No physical description is provided.
(c) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
2. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
4. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
5. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)