|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
2. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It is slit up the back.
(b) It has been freshly laundered.
(c) It is cut to ribbons.
(d) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
3. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
(a) Cowboy's Best Hide Tanner.
(b) Cow brains.
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(b) It was smashed into a cube.
(c) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(d) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
5. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) The head of the Secret Service.
(b) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
(c) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(d) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
4. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
5. In Chapter 42, who calls Jack Crawford with information about an urgent bulletin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)