|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
3. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "Goldberg Variations".
(b) "Requiem In C Minor".
(c) "La Traviata".
(d) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Jack Crawford.
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
2. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)