|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(b) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
2. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(d) Bella Crawford.
3. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Museum of Natural Science.
(b) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(d) The Louvre.
4. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(b) Sergeant Tate.
(d) Jack Crawford.
5. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
(a) Nineteen months.
(b) A decade.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
2. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
3. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
5. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)