|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
(b) Dated and dumped him.
(c) Hit him with a car.
(d) Turned him into the police for burglary.
2. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
(b) She repeats her daughter's name.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A dead body.
4. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
(b) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(c) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
(d) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
5. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(b) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(c) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(d) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
3. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)