|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
(b) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
(c) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
(d) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
2. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
(a) She is rebelling and doesn't want to live in Montana.
(b) She doesn't get along with her foster family.
(c) She was being molested by the owner of the ranch.
(d) In the middle of the night, she awoke to the screaming of the spring lambs being slaughtered.
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(b) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(c) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(d) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
4. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a deep pit.
(b) In a wooden box under his bed.
(c) In a cage made with chicken wire.
(d) In a dark, windowless room.
5. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
(a) They were chained to the wall and allowed to slowly starve to death.
(b) They were left suspended from the ceiling until they died.
(c) Many were walled up in rooms while they were still alive.
(d) They were brutally tortured and electrocuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
2. The victims are discovered in which state?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
5. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)