|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
(a) Dr. Chilton and Clarice.
(b) Senator Martin and Jack Crawford.
(c) Clarice and Jack Crawford.
(d) Senator Martin and Dr. Chilton.
2. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(c) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(d) The house where the latest murder took place.
3. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
(b) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
(c) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
(d) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(c) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(d) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He gives her GHB.
(b) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(c) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(d) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
2. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
3. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
4. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
5. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)