|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was smashed into a cube.
(b) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(c) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(d) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
2. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) It has all the comforts of home.
3. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
(b) Plum Island.
(c) Riker's Island.
(d) The Grand Caymans.
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(c) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(d) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
2. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
3. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
4. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
5. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)