|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It has been freshly laundered.
(b) It is slit up the back.
(c) It is cut to ribbons.
(d) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
2. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(c) Her mother, the Senator.
(d) Her parents from San Diego.
3. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
4. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(c) The house where the latest murder took place.
(d) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
5. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) Slowly, with much torture.
(b) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(d) A stiletto knife through the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
2. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
3. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
4. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
5. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)