|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) No physical description is provided.
(b) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(c) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
(a) Pembry's face.
(b) His tongue.
(c) Boyle's fingers.
(d) A liverworst sandwich.
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(b) A collection of butterflies.
(c) Preserved pig fetuses.
(d) A real human head.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
(a) Dr. Lecter's personal notebook.
(b) A cigar box full of baseball cards.
(c) A listening device.
(d) An old pencil box.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
3. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
4. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
5. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)