|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(b) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(c) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(d) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
2. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
(b) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
(c) A gas lantern.
(d) Strategically placed torches.
3. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) The head of the Secret Service.
(b) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
(c) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(d) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Jame Gumb.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
(a) A listening device.
(b) Dr. Lecter's personal notebook.
(c) An old pencil box.
(d) A cigar box full of baseball cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
4. How does Dr. Lecter escape?
5. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)