|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
(a) Five different states.
2. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(b) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(c) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(b) The document must be handwritten.
(c) There are no special rules.
(d) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(b) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(c) Suicide by hanging.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
4. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
5. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)