|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(d) A valentine.
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(b) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(c) Starling's African-American roommate.
(d) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
3. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Sergeant Tate.
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
5. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She parks her car in front of the door.
(b) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(c) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(d) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
5. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)