|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) Nothing but dust.
(b) Change in the seat cushions.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) A killer classic engine.
2. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
(a) Take compassionate leave.
(b) Arrest Dr. Chilton.
(c) Go to Catherine Martin's apartment and look for more evidence.
(d) Find Buffalo Bill or face the possibility of being demoted.
3. What happens to alert the gathered officers to trouble in the courthouse?
(c) Evil laughter over the loudspeaker.
(d) Loud music.
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
(c) Five different states.
5. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
(b) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
(c) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(d) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
4. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)