|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the pancreas.
(b) The liver and the brain.
(c) The thymus and the pancreas.
(d) The heart and the lungs.
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) She uses jacks from her car.
(d) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It has been freshly laundered.
(b) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
(c) It is slit up the back.
(d) It is cut to ribbons.
4. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(a) Andrea Bates.
(b) Catherine Martin.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
5. What does Krendler do in response to Clarice's unauthorized visit to Dr. Lecter?
(a) He petitions the Office of Professional Responsibility for Clarice's suspension.
(b) He demands her gun and badge.
(c) He orders her to return to Quantico.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
2. Describe Boyle's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)