|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The vital organs.
(b) The shepherd's pie.
(c) The sweetmeats.
(d) The sweetbreads.
3. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With a crowbar.
(b) With a key.
(c) She can't open them.
(d) With some de-icer and motor oil.
4. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(a) Catherine Martin.
(c) Andrea Bates.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(b) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(c) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
(d) Ingested a human liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
2. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
3. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)