|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Ardelia Mapp.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Bella Crawford.
2. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(b) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(c) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
3. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(c) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(d) She is practicing at the firing range.
4. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is about a size fourteen.
(b) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(c) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(d) If she likes popcorn.
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Skinner Butterfly.
(b) The Monarch Butterfly.
(c) The Darius Moth.
(d) The Black Witch Moth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
2. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
4. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)