|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
(d) Five different states.
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(b) In a deep baritone voice.
(c) In a normal voice.
(d) In a high falsetto voice.
3. What happens to alert the gathered officers to trouble in the courthouse?
(b) Loud music.
(d) Evil laughter over the loudspeaker.
4. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(b) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
(c) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
(d) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
5. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(b) Following directions and not making trouble.
(c) Making deals with the devil.
(d) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
2. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
3. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
5. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)