|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
(b) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
(c) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
(d) Validation of his homosexuality.
2. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
(a) A night watchman.
(b) A town constable.
(c) A deputy.
(d) A county sheriff.
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(b) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(c) If she likes popcorn.
(d) If she is about a size fourteen.
4. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(b) It has all the comforts of home.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The thymus and the pancreas.
(b) The heart and the lungs.
(c) The liver and the brain.
(d) The liver and the pancreas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Danielson?
2. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
3. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
4. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
5. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)