|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
(a) A cup of coffee, black.
(b) Dr. Chilton's date book.
(c) Dr. Lecter's journal.
(d) Dr. Lecter's remaining personal items.
2. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
(a) None. He steals the key from one of the guards as he leans over.
(b) Discarded staples and a wooden spool.
(c) A paperclip and the ink tube from a pen.
(d) His spoon.
3. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
(a) Arrest Dr. Chilton.
(b) Take compassionate leave.
(c) Find Buffalo Bill or face the possibility of being demoted.
(d) Go to Catherine Martin's apartment and look for more evidence.
4. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(a) Elephant ivory anthrax.
5. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
2. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
4. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
5. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)