|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Brenda Shaffer.
(d) Bella Crawford.
3. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) His face is grotesquely disfigured, but he is still alive.
(b) He is dead, and his hands have been removed.
(c) He has been decapitated.
(d) His head has been shoved between the bars of the cage, and his face has been chewed off.
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(b) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(c) He gives her GHB.
(d) He ties her to a chair with rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
2. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
3. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
4. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
5. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)