|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He swallows his own tongue.
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
(b) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(d) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
4. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(d) She uses jacks from her car.
5. Whom does Dr. Chilton claim is responsible for Dr. Lecter's escape?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(d) Sergeant Tate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
2. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)