|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Clarice Starling.
2. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her mother, the Senator.
(b) Her parents from San Diego.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her hashish smoking buddy.
3. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) He has been decapitated.
(b) His head has been shoved between the bars of the cage, and his face has been chewed off.
(c) He is dead, and his hands have been removed.
(d) His face is grotesquely disfigured, but he is still alive.
4. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
(a) That Dr. Lecter was in really good shape.
(b) That Dr. Lecter is barely alive, but he will not survive the night.
(c) That it is actually the body of Pembry.
(d) That Dr. Lecter committed suicide by jumping into the elevator shaft.
5. What makes Senator Martin afraid that she has trusted a fool in trusting Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton removes all of Dr. Lecter's restraints.
(b) Dr. Chilton starts babbling from the moment he meets the Senator.
(c) Dr. Chilton calls Senator Martin's daughter by the wrong name.
(d) Dr. Chilton removes Dr. Lecter's mask with a theatrical flourish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
3. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
4. How does Dr. Lecter escape?
5. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)