|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He swallows his own tongue.
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(b) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(c) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(d) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
4. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) Clarice's phone number.
(b) A room with a view.
(c) Quid pro quo.
(d) A roast beef sandwich.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Jerry Burroughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
3. What makes Senator Martin afraid that she has trusted a fool in trusting Dr. Chilton?
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)