|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
(a) A new car.
(b) Freedom to be open about his sexuality.
(c) A vest with female breasts on it.
(d) A butterfly collection.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
(a) Buffalo Bill is making a girl suit out of real girls.
(b) Buffalo Bill is changing his appearance through plastic surgery.
(c) Buffalo Bill is cross-dressing.
(d) Buffalo Bill is undergoing gender reassignment.
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The press.
(c) The Baltimore police department.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
4. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) With her grandparents.
(c) On a horse ranch owned by her mother's cousin.
(d) In Chicago with her mother and three siblings.
5. Who is Dr. Danielson?
(a) Head of the Gender Identity Clinic at Johns Hopkins.
(b) The emergency room doctor who treated Buffalo Bill's first victim.
(c) The county coroner.
(d) Director of the psychiatric clinic where Dr. Lecter will be moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
2. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
3. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
4. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
5. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)