|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(b) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(c) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(d) Slowly, with much torture.
2. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
(a) Dr. Chilton tortured Dr. Lecter.
(b) Dr. Lecter savaged a nurse.
(c) Dr. Lecter escaped but was soon recaptured.
(d) Dr. Chilton gave Dr. Lecter a book.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
(b) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
(c) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(d) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
4. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(b) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(c) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
(d) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
5. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(b) It has all the comforts of home.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
3. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)