|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
(b) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
(c) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
(d) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
2. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(b) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
(c) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(d) It was a dog breeding farm.
3. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
4. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Glade air freshener.
(b) Surgical masks.
(c) Vicks VapoRub.
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her parents from San Diego.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(d) Her mother, the Senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
3. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)