|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Noble Pilcher.
(c) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(d) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) His freedom.
(d) He wants Clarice to marry him.
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It is cut to ribbons.
(b) It is slit up the back.
(c) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
(d) It has been freshly laundered.
4. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
(a) Buffalo Bill is cross-dressing.
(b) Buffalo Bill is making a girl suit out of real girls.
(c) Buffalo Bill is changing his appearance through plastic surgery.
(d) Buffalo Bill is undergoing gender reassignment.
5. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(b) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
(c) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
(d) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
3. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
4. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)