|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(b) It is in the British West Indies.
(c) It is in Miami Beach.
(d) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
2. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
(a) Clarice and Jack Crawford.
(b) Senator Martin and Jack Crawford.
(c) Senator Martin and Dr. Chilton.
(d) Dr. Chilton and Clarice.
3. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
4. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
(b) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
(c) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
(d) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Monarch Butterfly.
(b) The Darius Moth.
(c) The Skinner Butterfly.
(d) The Black Witch Moth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
5. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)