|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) No physical description is provided.
(b) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(c) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
2. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(b) It is in the British West Indies.
(c) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(d) It is in Miami Beach.
3. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
(b) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(c) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
(d) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
5. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be handwritten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
2. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)