|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(d) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
2. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) An opportunistic crow.
(b) A glue factory bound horse.
(c) A preening rooster.
(d) An insignificant ant.
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(b) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(c) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(d) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
5. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(c) A cell with a view.
(d) His freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
2. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
4. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
5. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)