|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Museum of Natural Science.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
3. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(b) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(c) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(d) She is desperate to find her daughter.
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(b) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
5. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Everett Yow.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
2. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
5. How does Miggs die?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)