|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(b) She visits the victim's family.
(c) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(d) She visits the stacks of the local library.
2. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(b) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(c) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
3. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
(a) A school desk.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A chair.
4. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
(a) On a horse ranch owned by her mother's cousin.
(b) In Chicago with her mother and three siblings.
(c) With her grandparents.
(d) In a foster home.
5. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
5. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)