|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(b) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(c) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(d) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
3. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(b) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
(c) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(d) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
5. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
(a) Dr. Chilton tortured Dr. Lecter.
(b) Dr. Chilton gave Dr. Lecter a book.
(c) Dr. Lecter escaped but was soon recaptured.
(d) Dr. Lecter savaged a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
3. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
4. Who is Dr. Danielson?
5. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)