|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
2. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
(a) She took her favorite horse, hoping to save its life.
(b) She took food and water because she knew it would be a long trip.
(c) She took her suitcase and photo album because they contained everything that reminded her of her father.
(d) She takes a friend's phone number so she can call for a ride.
3. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jeffery Dahmer.
(d) Jack Crawford.
4. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(b) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(c) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(d) She is desperate to find her daughter.
5. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(b) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)