|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She drives her car through it.
(d) She props it up with a stick.
2. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) A week.
3. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Skinner Butterfly.
(b) The Monarch Butterfly.
(c) The Darius Moth.
(d) The Black Witch Moth.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Museum of Natural Science.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(d) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(c) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(d) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
3. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
4. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
5. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)