|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Jame Gumb.
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(b) A collection of butterflies.
(c) A real human head.
(d) Preserved pig fetuses.
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her parents from San Diego.
(d) Her mother, the Senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
3. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
4. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)