|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
(a) Freedom to be open about his sexuality.
(b) A vest with female breasts on it.
(c) A new car.
(d) A butterfly collection.
2. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
(b) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(c) It was a dog breeding farm.
(d) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
3. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
(a) Buffalo Bill is changing his appearance through plastic surgery.
(b) Buffalo Bill is cross-dressing.
(c) Buffalo Bill is making a girl suit out of real girls.
(d) Buffalo Bill is undergoing gender reassignment.
4. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
(a) Dr. Lecter escaped but was soon recaptured.
(b) Dr. Lecter savaged a nurse.
(c) Dr. Chilton tortured Dr. Lecter.
(d) Dr. Chilton gave Dr. Lecter a book.
5. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Vicks VapoRub.
(b) Glade air freshener.
(c) Surgical masks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
2. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
3. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
4. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
5. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)