|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(b) Dr. Death.
(c) Lecter the Specter.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
2. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
(b) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(c) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(d) Ingested a human liver.
3. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her mother, the Senator.
(d) Her parents from San Diego.
4. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Jerry Burroughs.
5. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
(b) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(c) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
(d) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
2. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
3. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
5. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)