|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(b) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(c) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(d) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(d) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
3. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(b) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(c) He gives her GHB.
(d) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(d) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
5. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
2. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
3. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
4. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)