|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jeffery Dahmer.
2. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(c) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(d) He decorates her room with bright colors.
3. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
4. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(b) No physical description is provided.
(c) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
5. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(b) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(c) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)