|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
(b) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
(c) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
(d) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the pancreas.
(b) The thymus and the pancreas.
(c) The liver and the brain.
(d) The heart and the lungs.
3. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(b) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(c) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(d) Starling's African-American roommate.
4. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A broken, bloody fingernail with glitter nail polish.
(c) A broken cast.
(d) A bucket of buffalo wing bones.
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Brenda Shaffer.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Bella Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
2. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
3. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
4. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)