|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(b) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
(c) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(d) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(d) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
(a) That Dr. Chilton will find the special book that Dr. Lecter wants if he will only share his knowledge about Buffalo Bill.
(b) That Senator Martin's deal is a fake, and Dr. Lecter will never see the sunlight again.
(c) That he can't wait to break him and see him squirm.
(d) That Dr. Chilton and Clarice are having an affair.
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(c) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(d) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
5. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(a) Catherine Martin.
(c) Andrea Bates.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
3. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
4. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
5. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)