|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) His memory and intellect.
(b) A blank piece of paper.
(c) His quirky sense of humor.
(d) The wall outside of his cell.
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
4. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(c) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(d) Slowly, with much torture.
5. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a normal voice.
(b) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(c) In a high falsetto voice.
(d) In a deep baritone voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
2. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
4. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
5. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)