|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jame Gumb.
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(c) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(d) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Ingested a human liver.
(b) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(c) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(d) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
5. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(a) Andrea Bates.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Catherine Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)