|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
(a) That Dr. Chilton will find the special book that Dr. Lecter wants if he will only share his knowledge about Buffalo Bill.
(b) That Senator Martin's deal is a fake, and Dr. Lecter will never see the sunlight again.
(c) That Dr. Chilton and Clarice are having an affair.
(d) That he can't wait to break him and see him squirm.
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(b) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(c) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(d) She parks her car in front of the door.
3. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
(b) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(c) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
(d) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
4. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
(a) Have her mother send money.
(b) Wash her skin and rub lotion on it.
(c) Tell him that he's beautiful.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
2. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
3. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)