|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(b) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(c) No physical description is provided.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
2. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
(a) Years of decent treatment.
(b) His gourmet dinner.
(c) Clean towels.
(d) A pencil and a piece of paper.
3. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is practicing at the firing range.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
4. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
(b) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
(c) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
(d) Validation of his homosexuality.
5. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is in Miami Beach.
(b) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(c) It is in the British West Indies.
(d) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
2. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
3. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
4. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
5. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)