|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
2. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(b) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(c) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(d) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
5. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It has been freshly laundered.
(b) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
(c) It is slit up the back.
(d) It is cut to ribbons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
3. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)