|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Brenda Shaffer.
(d) Bella Crawford.
2. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(b) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(c) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(d) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
3. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
(a) Because Buffalo Bill cares about his victims.
(b) Because of Buffalo Bill's sad childhood.
(c) Because a sadist isn't a killer.
(d) Because Buffalo Bill is skinning his victims for a purpose, not for fun.
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(b) He gives her GHB.
(c) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(d) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
5. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a deep pit.
(b) In a cage made with chicken wire.
(c) In a wooden box under his bed.
(d) In a dark, windowless room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
4. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)