|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(b) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(c) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(d) She is desperate to find her daughter.
2. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
(b) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
(c) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
(d) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(b) If she is about a size fourteen.
(c) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(d) If she likes popcorn.
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(b) A rhinoceros beetle.
(c) A marble chess set.
5. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Lecter the Specter.
(b) Dr. Death.
(c) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
5. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)