|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Clarice Starling.
2. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(b) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(c) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(d) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be handwritten.
(b) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(c) There are no special rules.
(d) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Everett Yow.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
5. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Jame Gumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
2. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
3. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)