|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(b) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(c) Ingested a human liver.
(d) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
2. The victims are discovered in which state?
(c) Five different states.
3. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(a) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
4. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a deep pit.
(b) In a wooden box under his bed.
(c) In a dark, windowless room.
(d) In a cage made with chicken wire.
5. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(b) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(c) There are no special rules.
(d) The document must be handwritten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
3. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
4. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)