|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He abducts her while she is jogging.
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(b) She parks her car in front of the door.
(c) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(d) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The press.
(b) The Baltimore police department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Ted Bundy.
5. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
2. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
4. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)