|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(b) The FBI's private plane.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her mother, the Senator.
(c) Her parents from San Diego.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
2. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
3. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)