|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(b) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(c) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(d) He smells bad.
2. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
(a) A room with a view.
(b) Quid pro quo.
(c) A roast beef sandwich.
(d) Clarice's phone number.
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(d) She has a mohawk.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Museum of Natural Science.
(d) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
5. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
(a) Buffalo Bill is making a girl suit out of real girls.
(b) Buffalo Bill is undergoing gender reassignment.
(c) Buffalo Bill is changing his appearance through plastic surgery.
(d) Buffalo Bill is cross-dressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
2. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
3. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)