|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Bella Crawford.
2. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
(a) Riker's Island.
(c) The Grand Caymans.
(d) Plum Island.
3. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) The house where the latest murder took place.
(b) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(c) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(d) Benjamin Raspail's car.
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(b) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(c) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(d) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Her parents from San Diego.
(d) Her mother, the Senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
3. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)