|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
2. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(b) Chewed gum.
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(b) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(c) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(d) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(b) Starling's African-American roommate.
(c) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(d) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Ardelia Mapp.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Bella Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
2. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
3. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
4. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
5. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)