|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Jack Crawford.
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
(a) A job advancement.
(b) A substantial raise with enticing benefits.
(c) The opportunity to get his name in the paper.
(d) The use of a Lear jet so he can fly home each night to be with his ailing wife.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The sweetbreads.
(b) The vital organs.
(c) The sweetmeats.
(d) The shepherd's pie.
4. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(b) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(c) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(d) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
5. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
(a) She took her suitcase and photo album because they contained everything that reminded her of her father.
(b) She takes a friend's phone number so she can call for a ride.
(c) She took her favorite horse, hoping to save its life.
(d) She took food and water because she knew it would be a long trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
2. How does Miggs die?
3. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
4. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)