|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(b) She visits the victim's family.
(c) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(b) His freedom.
(c) A cell with a view.
(d) More privileges.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be handwritten.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A mannequin.
(b) A killer classic engine.
(c) Nothing but dust.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
(a) Five different states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
3. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
4. What are the names of the entomologists?
5. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)