|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(b) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(c) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(d) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(b) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(c) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(d) The man died of natural causes.
5. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(b) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(c) It is in the British West Indies.
(d) It is in Miami Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
4. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)