|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A valentine.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(d) A dead body.
2. The victims are discovered in which state?
(a) Five different states.
3. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(d) Clarice Starling.
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) Change in the seat cushions.
(b) A killer classic engine.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) Nothing but dust.
5. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The Baltimore police department.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
5. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)