|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Noble Pilcher.
(d) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She drives her car through it.
(d) She props it up with a stick.
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Jame Gumb.
4. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Darius Moth.
(b) The Skinner Butterfly.
(c) The Black Witch Moth.
(d) The Monarch Butterfly.
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(b) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(c) She is practicing at the firing range.
(d) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
4. What is "Blue Canoe?"
5. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)