|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(c) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(d) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
2. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(b) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
(c) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
(d) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
4. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(b) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(c) It is in Miami Beach.
(d) It is in the British West Indies.
5. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(b) In a normal voice.
(c) In a high falsetto voice.
(d) In a deep baritone voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
3. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)