|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
(a) She takes a friend's phone number so she can call for a ride.
(b) She took her favorite horse, hoping to save its life.
(c) She took her suitcase and photo album because they contained everything that reminded her of her father.
(d) She took food and water because she knew it would be a long trip.
2. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
(a) Have her mother send money.
(c) Tell him that he's beautiful.
(d) Wash her skin and rub lotion on it.
3. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
(a) Dr. Lecter used to be the FBI's leading criminal profiler.
(b) Dr. Lecter used to be Jack Crawford's personal physician.
(c) Dr. Lecter used to do surgery on injured FBI agents.
(d) Dr. Lecter used to do psychiatric evaluations for the courts.
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Suicide by hanging.
(b) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Bella Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)