|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
(a) Plum Island.
(b) Riker's Island.
(d) The Grand Caymans.
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(c) The house where the latest murder took place.
(d) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(b) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(c) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(d) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(b) Starling's African-American roommate.
(c) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(d) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
4. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
5. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)