|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(b) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(c) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(d) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Everett Yow.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) A mannequin.
(c) Change in the seat cushions.
(d) Nothing but dust.
4. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(c) Clarice Starling's.
(d) Jack Crawford's.
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(b) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
(c) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(d) Ingested a human liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
3. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)