|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
2. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
(a) With her grandparents.
(b) In Chicago with her mother and three siblings.
(c) In a foster home.
(d) On a horse ranch owned by her mother's cousin.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(b) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(c) She is practicing at the firing range.
(d) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
5. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(b) No physical description is provided.
(c) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)