|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a cage made with chicken wire.
(b) In a dark, windowless room.
(c) In a wooden box under his bed.
(d) In a deep pit.
2. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(b) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(c) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
3. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
(b) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(c) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
(d) Ingested a human liver.
4. When Clarice moved to her new home after the death of her father, what did she discover was the purpose of that location?
(a) It was a teaching location for future veterinarians.
(b) It was a dog breeding farm.
(c) Horses were slaughtered for glue.
(d) Exotic birds were raised for illegal sale.
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(b) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(c) The man died of natural causes.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
3. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
4. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
5. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)