|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(b) If she likes popcorn.
(c) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(d) If she is about a size fourteen.
3. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) She uses jacks from her car.
(c) She drives her car through it.
(d) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
4. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
(a) The opportunity to get his name in the paper.
(b) The use of a Lear jet so he can fly home each night to be with his ailing wife.
(c) A substantial raise with enticing benefits.
(d) A job advancement.
5. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(b) She parks her car in front of the door.
(c) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(d) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
4. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
5. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)