|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(b) She is desperate to find her daughter.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
2. Clarice shares her worst memory with Dr. Lecter. What is that memory?
(a) The car accident that claimed the lives of her parents.
(b) The death of her father at the hands of drug addicted burglars.
(c) Her fall from a tree when she was a small child.
(d) Her family's move to a town far away from her friends.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
2. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
3. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)