|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
(a) A butterfly collection.
(b) A new car.
(c) A vest with female breasts on it.
(d) Freedom to be open about his sexuality.
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) There are no special rules.
(b) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be handwritten.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(c) Lecter the Specter.
(d) Dr. Death.
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
5. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(b) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(c) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(d) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
2. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
4. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)