|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(b) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(c) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(d) She is practicing at the firing range.
3. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(a) Chewed gum.
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(c) A rhinoceros beetle.
(d) A marble chess set.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
3. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
4. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)