|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Surgical masks.
(b) Vicks VapoRub.
(c) Glade air freshener.
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(b) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(c) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(d) He smells bad.
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(b) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(c) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(d) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
4. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(b) With a crowbar.
(c) She can't open them.
(d) With a key.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She uses jacks from her car.
(d) She drives her car through it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
2. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
5. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)