|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Surgical masks.
(b) Glade air freshener.
(c) Vicks VapoRub.
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) Starling's African-American roommate.
(b) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(c) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(d) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(b) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
(c) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(d) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
4. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
5. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
3. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
4. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
5. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)