|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Everett Yow.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Museum of Natural Science.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
3. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Skinner Butterfly.
(b) The Black Witch Moth.
(c) The Monarch Butterfly.
(d) The Darius Moth.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(d) She props it up with a stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
3. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)