|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is about a size fourteen.
(b) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(c) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(d) If she likes popcorn.
2. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(c) Clarice Starling's.
(d) Jack Crawford's.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(b) Dr. Death.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Lecter the Specter.
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(b) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(c) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(d) It was smashed into a cube.
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Jeffery Dahmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)