|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(b) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the victim's family.
(b) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(c) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(b) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(c) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(d) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Museum of Natural Science.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(d) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Clarice Starling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
2. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)