|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(b) His freedom.
(c) More privileges.
(d) A cell with a view.
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Jame Gumb.
3. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) A rhinoceros beetle.
(c) A marble chess set.
(d) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
4. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Brenda Shaffer.
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(b) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(c) She visits the victim's family.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
2. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
3. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)