|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The press.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Baltimore police department.
2. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A valentine.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(d) A collection of 8-track tapes.
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(c) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(d) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She drives her car through it.
(b) She props it up with a stick.
(c) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(d) She uses jacks from her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
2. What are the names of the entomologists?
3. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
4. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)