|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(b) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) The FBI's private boat.
(c) The FBI's private plane.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(b) If she likes popcorn.
(c) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(d) If she is about a size fourteen.
4. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(b) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(c) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(d) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
3. The victims are discovered in which state?
4. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
5. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)