|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(b) With a crowbar.
(c) With a key.
(d) She can't open them.
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A valentine.
(d) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(b) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(c) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(d) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
5. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(b) It has all the comforts of home.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
4. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)