|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) Starling's African-American roommate.
(b) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(c) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(d) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Clarice Starling.
3. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jame Gumb.
4. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(b) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(c) She visits the victim's family.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(d) The Museum of Natural Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
3. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
5. What are the names of the entomologists?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)