|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
(d) Five different states.
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(b) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A mannequin.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) A killer classic engine.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(a) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
5. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
(b) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(c) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
(d) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. What is "Blue Canoe?"
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)