|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jame Gumb.
2. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(b) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(b) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(c) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(d) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
2. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
3. What are the names of the entomologists?
4. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)