|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(c) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(c) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(d) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
(d) Five different states.
5. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(b) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
(c) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
(d) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
2. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
5. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)