|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
2. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(b) With a key.
(c) With a crowbar.
(d) She can't open them.
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) His freedom.
(b) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(c) A cell with a view.
(d) More privileges.
4. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
(b) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
(c) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(d) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
5. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
2. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
4. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
5. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)