|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(d) A valentine.
2. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(b) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
5. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
2. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
3. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
4. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
5. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)