|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(c) Her mother, the Senator.
(d) Her parents from San Diego.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
3. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(b) Chewed gum.
4. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
5. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(d) Clarice Starling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
2. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
3. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)