|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is practicing at the firing range.
(b) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(c) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(d) She is flirting with the hospital director.
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(d) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
4. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It has all the comforts of home.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(b) Starling's African-American roommate.
(c) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(d) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
3. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)