|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(b) A real human head.
(c) A collection of butterflies.
(d) Preserved pig fetuses.
2. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) The press.
(d) The Baltimore police department.
3. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Black Witch Moth.
(b) The Monarch Butterfly.
(c) The Darius Moth.
(d) The Skinner Butterfly.
4. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Catherine Baker Martin.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(d) Clarice Starling.
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(b) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(c) Starling's African-American roommate.
(d) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
4. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
5. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)