|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
2. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) The house where the latest murder took place.
(c) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(d) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
3. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Jame Gumb.
4. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She parks her car in front of the door.
(b) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(c) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(d) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
5. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Catherine Baker Martin.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
3. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
4. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
5. How does Miggs die?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)