|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(b) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(c) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(d) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
2. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With a crowbar.
(b) She can't open them.
(c) With a key.
(d) With some de-icer and motor oil.
3. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It has all the comforts of home.
4. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jeffery Dahmer.
(d) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)