|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(d) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Clarice Starling.
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A valentine.
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
5. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(b) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(c) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(d) He decorates her room with bright colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
2. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
3. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
4. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)