|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
2. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(b) Benjamin Raspail's.
(c) Clarice Starling's.
(d) Jack Crawford's.
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(d) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) Change in the seat cushions.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) A killer classic engine.
5. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He swallows his own tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
3. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
4. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)