|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(b) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(c) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(d) He gives her GHB.
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She props it up with a stick.
(d) She drives her car through it.
3. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Jack Crawford's.
(b) Clarice Starling's.
(c) Benjamin Raspail's.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Museum of Natural Science.
(d) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) A rhinoceros beetle.
(b) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(d) A marble chess set.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)