|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) The FBI's private plane.
(c) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(d) The FBI's private boat.
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(b) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(c) She parks her car in front of the door.
(d) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
3. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(c) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(d) The house where the latest murder took place.
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Everett Yow.
5. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Ardelia Mapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
3. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
4. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
5. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)