|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
2. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(b) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(c) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(d) It has all the comforts of home.
3. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was smashed into a cube.
(b) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(c) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(d) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) Change in the seat cushions.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) A killer classic engine.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She drives her car through it.
(b) She uses jacks from her car.
(c) She props it up with a stick.
(d) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)