|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(c) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(d) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
2. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(b) She parks her car in front of the door.
(c) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(d) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(d) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(d) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
4. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)