|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(b) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(c) It has all the comforts of home.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
4. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Lecter the Specter.
(b) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(c) Dr. Death.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
5. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(b) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(c) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
(d) It was smashed into a cube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)