|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) The FBI's private boat.
(c) The FBI's private plane.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Everett Yow.
3. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(d) Chewed gum.
4. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A valentine.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(d) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
2. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
3. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
5. How does Miggs die?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)