|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) There are no special rules.
(b) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be handwritten.
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is practicing at the firing range.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Everett Yow.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
4. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(d) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(b) Jeffery Dahmer.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
3. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
4. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)