|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Jeffery Dahmer.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be handwritten.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(c) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(d) He decorates her room with bright colors.
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private boat.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(d) The FBI's private plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
2. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
3. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
5. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)