|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
2. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(d) A valentine.
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Jack Crawford.
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Jeffery Dahmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
3. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
5. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)