|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
2. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) The man died of natural causes.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(c) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
3. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is practicing at the firing range.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The shepherd's pie.
(b) The vital organs.
(c) The sweetbreads.
(d) The sweetmeats.
5. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Clarice Starling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
2. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
3. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
4. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)