|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Everett Yow.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(b) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(c) Starling's African-American roommate.
(d) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
3. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
4. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)