|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(c) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(d) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
2. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The Baltimore police department.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The press.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be handwritten.
(d) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
4. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(b) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A dead body.
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(a) Preserved pig fetuses.
(c) A collection of butterflies.
(d) A real human head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
2. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
3. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)