|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(c) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(d) The house where the latest murder took place.
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
4. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the victim's family.
(b) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(c) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
5. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)