|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Clarice Starling's.
(c) Jack Crawford's.
(d) Benjamin Raspail's.
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) His freedom.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(d) More privileges.
3. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) It has all the comforts of home.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
5. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
2. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
4. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)