|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) The house where the latest murder took place.
(c) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(d) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
2. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(b) Jack Crawford's.
(d) Clarice Starling's.
4. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A valentine.
(b) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A collection of 8-track tapes.
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) The FBI's private plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
2. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
3. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)