|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(a) A collection of butterflies.
(b) A real human head.
(d) Preserved pig fetuses.
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Ardelia Mapp.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The vital organs.
(b) The shepherd's pie.
(c) The sweetbreads.
(d) The sweetmeats.
4. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) Change in the seat cushions.
(b) A mannequin.
(c) Nothing but dust.
(d) A killer classic engine.
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is practicing at the firing range.
(b) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
2. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
3. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)