|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) A mannequin.
(c) Nothing but dust.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
2. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The press.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Baltimore police department.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
3. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) The FBI's private plane.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
4. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(b) She parks her car in front of the door.
(c) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(d) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
5. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jame Gumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
5. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)