|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the pancreas.
(b) The heart and the lungs.
(c) The thymus and the pancreas.
(d) The liver and the brain.
2. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
3. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With a crowbar.
(b) She can't open them.
(c) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(d) With a key.
4. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(b) Jack Crawford's.
(d) Clarice Starling's.
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(b) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(c) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(d) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
4. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
5. How does Miggs die?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)