|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It has all the comforts of home.
(d) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
2. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(b) Clarice Starling's.
(d) Jack Crawford's.
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(b) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(c) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(d) She parks her car in front of the door.
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(b) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(c) The man died of natural causes.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(c) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(d) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
3. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
4. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
5. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)