|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(a) Chewed gum.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(d) He swallows his own tongue.
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(d) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
4. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Dr. Death.
(c) Lecter the Specter.
(d) Hannibal the Cannibal.
5. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Ardelia Mapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
3. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)