|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(b) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(c) The house where the latest murder took place.
(d) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(b) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(c) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(d) She visits the victim's family.
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(b) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(d) The man died of natural causes.
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Jame Gumb.
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the brain.
(b) The liver and the pancreas.
(c) The heart and the lungs.
(d) The thymus and the pancreas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
4. What is "Blue Canoe?"
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)