|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A valentine.
(b) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A collection of 8-track tapes.
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The sweetbreads.
(b) The vital organs.
(c) The sweetmeats.
(d) The shepherd's pie.
3. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Jack Crawford's.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's.
(d) Clarice Starling's.
4. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Brenda Shaffer.
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the brain.
(b) The liver and the pancreas.
(c) The thymus and the pancreas.
(d) The heart and the lungs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)