|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is practicing at the firing range.
2. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(b) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(c) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
(d) Starling's African-American roommate.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The sweetbreads.
(b) The sweetmeats.
(c) The vital organs.
(d) The shepherd's pie.
4. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(b) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(c) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(d) She parks her car in front of the door.
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) The FBI's private plane.
(d) The FBI's private boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)