Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With a crowbar.
(b) She can't open them.
(c) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(d) With a key.
2. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
3. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(b) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(c) She parks her car in front of the door.
(d) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(b) His freedom.
(c) More privileges.
(d) A cell with a view.
5. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Jack Crawford's.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's.
(c) Clarice Starling's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
3. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)