|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
2. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Glade air freshener.
(c) Vicks VapoRub.
(d) Surgical masks.
3. What does Jame Gumb always do before "harvesting a hide"?
(a) He watches a tape of his mother.
(b) He feeds his moths.
(c) He eats a dinner of baked beans and macaroni and cheese.
(d) He dresses the poodle in its cutest outfit.
4. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(b) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(c) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(d) She visits the victim's family.
5. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
2. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
4. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)