|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The Baltimore police department.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The press.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Jame Gumb.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(b) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(c) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(d) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
4. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
(b) Having an affair with Jack Crawford.
(d) Having bad fashion sense.
5. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) It has all the comforts of home.
(b) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(c) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
(d) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
2. Where does Clarice confront Jack Crawford about staying on the case?
3. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
4. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
5. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)