|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(b) The house where the latest murder took place.
(c) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(d) Benjamin Raspail's car.
2. In psychoanalytic terms, what is an imago?
(a) A vague image of the past, made clearer through hypnosis.
(b) Dr. Lecter's euphemism for an idiot.
(c) An unclear or cloudy image causing a person to think he/she is hallucinating.
(d) The image of one's parent, buried in the unconscious mind of an infant.
3. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
(a) Because Buffalo Bill cares about his victims.
(b) Because a sadist isn't a killer.
(c) Because Buffalo Bill is skinning his victims for a purpose, not for fun.
(d) Because of Buffalo Bill's sad childhood.
4. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
(a) In the back seat.
(b) He was buried in a shallow grave, not riding in his car.
(c) In the trunk.
(d) In the passenger seat.
5. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "La Traviata".
(b) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
(c) "Goldberg Variations".
(d) "Requiem In C Minor".
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
2. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
3. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
4. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
5. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)