|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(b) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(c) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(d) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
2. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
(a) A broken cast.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A broken, bloody fingernail with glitter nail polish.
(d) A bucket of buffalo wing bones.
3. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A washing machine.
(b) A car.
(c) A refrigerator.
(d) A sewing machine.
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) His freedom.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) More privileges.
(d) He wants Clarice to marry him.
5. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
(a) She threatens the men with a jack handle.
(b) She puts a tarp over the entrance.
(c) She doesn't try to keep it from being disturbed.
(d) She parks her car in front of the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Danielson?
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
3. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
4. What is different about the way Frederica's body was discarded compared to Buffalo Bill's other victims?
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)