|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
(a) Clarice and Jack Crawford.
(b) Senator Martin and Jack Crawford.
(c) Dr. Chilton and Clarice.
(d) Senator Martin and Dr. Chilton.
2. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a wooden box under his bed.
(b) In a dark, windowless room.
(c) In a deep pit.
(d) In a cage made with chicken wire.
3. Describe Boyle's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) He is restrained but unharmed.
(b) He has been skinned, and a bug cocoon has been left in his throat.
(c) His face is hacked to pieces, and he is partially eviscerated.
(d) He looks strangely peaceful, but he has been brutally strangled.
4. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(b) She has a mohawk.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
(d) Five different states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog is Precious?
2. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
3. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
5. What does Jame Gumb always do before "harvesting a hide"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)