|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miggs die?
(a) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(d) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
2. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A car.
(b) A sewing machine.
(c) A refrigerator.
(d) A washing machine.
3. What happens to alert the gathered officers to trouble in the courthouse?
(b) Loud music.
(d) Evil laughter over the loudspeaker.
4. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Jame Gumb.
5. In Chapter 21, what does Dr. Chilton insist Clarice do that she refuses to do?
(a) Visit the hospital again in another week.
(b) Ask Dr. Lecter to reveal his sources.
(c) Allow him to escort her to the hospital ball.
(d) He insists she tape her interview with Dr. Lecter and share it with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
3. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
4. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)