|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(c) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
2. In Chapter 48, Clarice figures out the Buffalo Bill lives where?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) Wheeling, WV.
(c) Hollywood, CA.
(d) Belvedere, OH.
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(b) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(c) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(d) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
4. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
(a) A pencil and a piece of paper.
(b) His gourmet dinner.
(c) Years of decent treatment.
(d) Clean towels.
5. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(b) She is desperate to find her daughter.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
2. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
3. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
4. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
5. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)