|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She is desperate to find her daughter.
(b) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
2. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(c) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(d) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(b) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(c) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(d) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
5. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
(a) He worked in a coroner's office, sewing up dead bodies.
(b) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Lipscomb's Sewing school.
(d) The California Department of Corrections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
2. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
5. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)