|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(b) The head of the Secret Service.
(c) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
(b) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(c) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(d) She is practicing at the firing range.
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(d) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
4. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) An opportunistic crow.
(b) A glue factory bound horse.
(c) A preening rooster.
(d) An insignificant ant.
5. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(a) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armoire in Jame Gumb's sewing room contain?
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
3. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
4. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)