|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
(a) Because a sadist isn't a killer.
(b) Because of Buffalo Bill's sad childhood.
(c) Because Buffalo Bill is skinning his victims for a purpose, not for fun.
(d) Because Buffalo Bill cares about his victims.
2. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Catherine Martin.
(d) Andrea Bates.
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A mannequin.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) A killer classic engine.
(d) Change in the seat cushions.
4. Where does Buffalo Bill keep his victims?
(a) In a dark, windowless room.
(b) In a wooden box under his bed.
(c) In a cage made with chicken wire.
(d) In a deep pit.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) She props it up with a stick.
(d) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
2. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
3. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
4. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
5. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)