|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants what?
(a) A vest with female breasts on it.
(b) A butterfly collection.
(c) Freedom to be open about his sexuality.
(d) A new car.
2. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) No physical description is provided.
(b) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(c) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(d) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
3. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
(a) The Amazon rainforest.
(b) Outer Mongolia.
(c) The Congo.
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(b) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(c) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
5. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(b) With a crowbar.
(c) With a key.
(d) She can't open them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
3. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)