|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
(a) A town constable.
(b) A deputy.
(c) A county sheriff.
(d) A night watchman.
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Brenda Shaffer.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Ardelia Mapp.
3. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(b) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(c) She visits the victim's family.
(d) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
4. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A sewing machine.
(b) A car.
(c) A refrigerator.
(d) A washing machine.
5. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog is Precious?
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
3. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
4. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
5. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)