|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her father's death when she was a child, where did Clarice live?
(a) In Chicago with her mother and three siblings.
(b) With her grandparents.
(c) On a horse ranch owned by her mother's cousin.
(d) In a foster home.
2. In Chapter 42, who calls Jack Crawford with information about an urgent bulletin?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Dr. Chilton
(d) Paul Krendler.
3. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
(a) His spoon.
(b) Discarded staples and a wooden spool.
(c) None. He steals the key from one of the guards as he leans over.
(d) A paperclip and the ink tube from a pen.
4. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) A gas lantern.
(b) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
(c) Strategically placed torches.
(d) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Dr. Bloom.
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
2. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
3. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
4. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
5. What does Jame Gumb always do before "harvesting a hide"?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)