|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Skinner Butterfly.
(b) The Monarch Butterfly.
(c) The Black Witch Moth.
(d) The Darius Moth.
2. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
(a) At the Insect Zoo in the Smithsonian.
(b) At an amusement park for a much needed getaway.
(c) At a romantic restaurant in the heart of Memphis.
(d) At a crime scene to get his professional entomological opinion.
3. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Jeffery Dahmer.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(b) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(c) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
5. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Making deals with the devil.
(b) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(c) Following directions and not making trouble.
(d) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
2. Dr. Lecter checks into the elegant Marcus Hotel. What is special about this hotel?
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
4. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)