|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) No physical description is provided.
(b) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(c) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(d) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
3. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(b) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(c) A marble chess set.
(d) A rhinoceros beetle.
4. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Ardelia Mapp.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Bella Crawford.
5. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is in Miami Beach.
(b) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(c) It is in the British West Indies.
(d) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buffalo Bill demand that Catherine do, or else the hose will be turned on her?
2. From what materials does Dr. Lecter make a handcuff key?
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
4. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)