|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Catherine Martin.
(d) Frederica Bimmel.
2. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
(a) Pembry's face.
(b) A liverworst sandwich.
(c) Boyle's fingers.
(d) His tongue.
3. What was Clarice's father's true profession?
(a) A deputy.
(b) A night watchman.
(c) A county sheriff.
(d) A town constable.
4. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
(b) A gas lantern.
(c) Strategically placed torches.
(d) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
5. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Hit him with a car.
(b) Turned him into the police for burglary.
(c) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
(d) Dated and dumped him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
4. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
5. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)