|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Frederica Bimmel.
(c) Catherine Martin.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
2. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
3. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(d) Elephant ivory anthrax.
4. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
(b) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
(c) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
(d) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
5. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(b) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(c) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(d) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
2. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
3. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
4. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
5. Dr. Lecter tells Clarice that Buffalo Bill wants to change into a woman. What does Dr. Lecter claim that Buffalo Bill is doing to attain that goal?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)