|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
(a) Jack Crawford has a crush on her.
(b) Jack Crawford is a pathological liar.
(c) Jack Crawford only cares about credit and glory.
(d) Jack Crawford is actually Buffalo Bill.
2. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
3. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(b) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(c) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(d) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
4. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "Requiem In C Minor".
(b) "La Traviata".
(c) "Goldberg Variations".
(d) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
5. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is in the British West Indies.
(b) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(c) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(d) It is in Miami Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
2. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
3. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
4. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
5. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)