|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
(b) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(c) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
(d) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a high falsetto voice.
(b) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(c) In a deep baritone voice.
(d) In a normal voice.
3. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Bella Crawford.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Museum of Natural Science.
5. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
(a) "It's only a dream."
(b) "Balls and eyes."
(c) "Mama will save me."
(d) "Ohm, ohm, ohm."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
2. What are the names of the entomologists?
3. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
4. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
5. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)