|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
2. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(b) She is desperate to find her daughter.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
3. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
(b) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(c) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
(d) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
4. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(b) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
(c) Clarice gets shot.
(d) Bella Crawford dies.
5. In Chapter 48, Clarice figures out the Buffalo Bill lives where?
(a) Belvedere, OH.
(b) Wheeling, WV.
(c) Hollywood, CA.
(d) Chicago, IL.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
2. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
3. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
4. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
5. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)