|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
(b) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
(d) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
2. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
(a) That Dr. Lecter committed suicide by jumping into the elevator shaft.
(b) That it is actually the body of Pembry.
(c) That Dr. Lecter was in really good shape.
(d) That Dr. Lecter is barely alive, but he will not survive the night.
3. What does Catherine see that finally brings home the identity of her abductor?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A broken, bloody fingernail with glitter nail polish.
(c) A broken cast.
(d) A bucket of buffalo wing bones.
4. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
(a) Because Clarice doesn't want to go back to school.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter insists.
(c) Because there is no female representation in the investigation.
(d) Because she wants to.
5. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(b) It is in the British West Indies.
(c) It is in Miami Beach.
(d) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
2. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
4. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
5. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)