|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI order Jack Crawford to do in Chapter 39?
(a) Go to Catherine Martin's apartment and look for more evidence.
(b) Take compassionate leave.
(c) Arrest Dr. Chilton.
(d) Find Buffalo Bill or face the possibility of being demoted.
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) The FBI's private plane.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Lecter the Specter.
(c) Dr. Death.
(d) Hannibal the Cannibal.
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(b) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(c) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(d) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
5. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
(a) In the passenger seat.
(b) He was buried in a shallow grave, not riding in his car.
(c) In the back seat.
(d) In the trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
2. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
3. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
4. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)