|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Dr. Lecter think that Buffalo Bill is a sadist?
(a) Because Buffalo Bill is skinning his victims for a purpose, not for fun.
(b) Because of Buffalo Bill's sad childhood.
(c) Because a sadist isn't a killer.
(d) Because Buffalo Bill cares about his victims.
2. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
(a) Unemployed, white male, living with his mother.
(b) Schizophrenic with an overactive imagination.
(c) A normal, white male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a lisp.
(d) White male, thirty-five, with a history of extreme childhood violence.
3. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) St. Martin.
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Augustine.
4. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
(a) The liver and the brain.
(b) The liver and the pancreas.
(c) The thymus and the pancreas.
(d) The heart and the lungs.
5. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
(b) "Requiem In C Minor".
(c) "Goldberg Variations".
(d) "La Traviata".
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
2. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
3. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
4. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
5. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)