|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
2. What did Clarice take with her when she ran away from the ranch, and why did she take it?
(a) She took her suitcase and photo album because they contained everything that reminded her of her father.
(b) She took food and water because she knew it would be a long trip.
(c) She took her favorite horse, hoping to save its life.
(d) She takes a friend's phone number so she can call for a ride.
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) He smells bad.
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(b) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(c) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(d) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
5. What item does Barney bring for Clarice when she visits Dr. Lecter in Chapter 25?
(a) A chair.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A school desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
2. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
3. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. In what contest did Jame Gumb's mother participate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)