|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
(b) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She repeats her daughter's name.
2. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(b) Jack Crawford's.
(c) Clarice Starling's.
3. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Andrea Bates.
(c) Catherine Martin.
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Suicide by hanging.
(b) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
5. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
(b) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(c) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(d) She visits the victim's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the entomologists?
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
3. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
4. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
5. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)