|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(b) Chewed gum.
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a deep baritone voice.
(b) In a normal voice.
(c) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(d) In a high falsetto voice.
3. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(b) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(c) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
4. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
(a) With a key.
(b) With some de-icer and motor oil.
(c) With a crowbar.
(d) She can't open them.
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
(a) Tried on women's clothing and shoes.
(b) Ingested a human liver.
(c) Killed his entire family when he was just a child.
(d) Turned loose a bunch of dangerous lunatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
5. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)