|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Clarice Starling.
2. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) A rhinoceros beetle.
(b) A marble chess set.
(d) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
3. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(b) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(c) No physical description is provided.
(d) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
4. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(b) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
5. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(b) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(c) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(d) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
3. What is "Blue Canoe?"
4. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
5. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)