|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(b) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
2. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(b) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
(c) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(d) No physical description is provided.
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(b) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(c) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(d) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
4. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Her roommate.
5. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she likes popcorn.
(b) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(c) If she is about a size fourteen.
(d) If she is a Chianti drinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
2. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
3. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
4. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
5. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)