|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
(a) Because Dr. Lecter made a previous offer of assistance resulted in the near-death of an FBI agent.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter was a convicted murderer.
(c) Because Dr. Lecter lied about what he knew.
(d) Because Dr. Lecter's first offer was not sincere.
2. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
(b) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(c) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
(d) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(c) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(d) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
4. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(c) Jeffery Dahmer.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
5. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Bella Crawford.
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(d) Catherine Baker Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
3. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
4. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
5. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)