|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(b) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(c) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(d) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
2. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
(b) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(c) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(d) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
3. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
(a) Dr. Lecter used to be the FBI's leading criminal profiler.
(b) Dr. Lecter used to be Jack Crawford's personal physician.
(c) Dr. Lecter used to do psychiatric evaluations for the courts.
(d) Dr. Lecter used to do surgery on injured FBI agents.
4. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be handwritten.
(d) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(d) The Museum of Natural Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
3. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
5. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)