|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
(b) She repeats her daughter's name.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
2. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
3. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(b) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) The FBI's private plane.
4. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(b) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) She is desperate to find her daughter.
5. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
2. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
4. What are the names of the entomologists?
5. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)