|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
2. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
(a) She is flirting with the hospital director.
(b) She is preparing a questionnaire for an interview.
(c) She is practicing at the firing range.
(d) She is sitting in her Pinto, gathering her thoughts.
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(b) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A valentine.
4. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
(a) A substantial raise with enticing benefits.
(b) The opportunity to get his name in the paper.
(c) The use of a Lear jet so he can fly home each night to be with his ailing wife.
(d) A job advancement.
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) The house where the latest murder took place.
(b) Benjamin Raspail's car.
(c) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(d) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
3. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
4. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)