|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Benjamin Raspail's.
(b) Clarice Starling's.
(c) Jack Crawford's.
2. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(b) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(c) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(d) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
3. The victims are discovered in which state?
(a) Five different states.
4. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Everett Yow.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
5. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He abducts her while she is jogging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
3. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
4. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)