|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
(a) The use of a Lear jet so he can fly home each night to be with his ailing wife.
(b) The opportunity to get his name in the paper.
(c) A substantial raise with enticing benefits.
(d) A job advancement.
2. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(c) A marble chess set.
(d) A rhinoceros beetle.
3. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(b) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(c) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(d) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
5. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
(a) Jack Crawford's.
(b) Clarice Starling's.
(c) Benjamin Raspail's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
3. What are the names of the entomologists?
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)