|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A dead body.
2. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
(b) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(c) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
3. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Jeffery Dahmer.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Her mother, the Senator.
(c) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(d) Her parents from San Diego.
5. How does Miggs die?
(a) He swallows his own tongue.
(b) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
3. The victims are discovered in which state?
4. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
5. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)