|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(b) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(c) No physical description is provided.
(d) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
2. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(b) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(c) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Suicide by hanging.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The shepherd's pie.
(b) The vital organs.
(c) The sweetmeats.
(d) The sweetbreads.
4. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(c) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(d) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
5. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(d) She uses jacks from her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
2. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
3. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
4. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)