|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) A mannequin.
(c) Change in the seat cushions.
(d) Nothing but dust.
2. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(c) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(d) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
3. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The vital organs.
(b) The sweetmeats.
(c) The sweetbreads.
(d) The shepherd's pie.
4. How does Miggs die?
(a) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(d) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
5. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
(a) Dr. Chilton will compromise the case for his own notoriety.
(b) Jack Crawford thinks Dr. Chilton could be Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(c) Dr. Chilton will try to solve the case on his own.
(d) Dr. Chilton has been known to sell information to the tabloids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
2. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
3. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
4. What is "Blue Canoe?"
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)