|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be handwritten.
(b) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
(c) There are no special rules.
(d) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(d) The FBI's private boat.
3. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Catherine Baker Martin.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
4. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
(a) White male, thirty-four, six feet one inch, 205 pounds, brown and blue, no distinguishing marks.
(b) No physical description is provided.
(c) White male, between the ages of 28 and 32 with blonde hair and green eyes.
(d) White male, thirty-something, just above six feet, very thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
5. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
2. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
4. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
5. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)