|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) Everett Yow.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He swallows his own tongue.
(c) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
3. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(b) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
(c) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(d) He decorates her room with bright colors.
4. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
5. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Noble Pilcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
3. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
4. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
5. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)