|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was smashed into a cube.
(b) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(c) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(d) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
2. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(b) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(c) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(d) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
3. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
(a) The document must be handwritten.
(b) There are no special rules.
(c) The document must be edited so the inmate is not given information he can use against the hospital.
(d) The document must be made of soft paper and free of staples and paper clips, and she cannot give him either a pen or pencil.
4. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's accommodations?
(a) There are fava beans and a nice Chianti on the table.
(b) It has a double layer of prison bars and a nylon net.
(c) It has all the comforts of home.
(d) It is completely surrounded in Plexiglas.
5. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
(a) Because Dr. Lecter's first offer was not sincere.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter made a previous offer of assistance resulted in the near-death of an FBI agent.
(c) Because Dr. Lecter was a convicted murderer.
(d) Because Dr. Lecter lied about what he knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)