|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(b) Chewed gum.
2. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she likes popcorn.
(b) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(c) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(d) If she is about a size fourteen.
3. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
(a) It was parked in an impound lot and forgotten.
(b) It was sold to a reckless teenager who wrecked it.
(c) It was smashed into a cube.
(d) It was sold three times and finally tracked to the latest owner.
4. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) A week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(b) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(c) She has a mohawk.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
3. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
4. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
5. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)