|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) The man died of natural causes.
(c) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
2. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(b) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(c) She has a mohawk.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
3. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford.
4. What does Clarice do in Chapter 4 to gather more information for her research on one of Dr. Lecter's victims?
(a) She goes back to Quantico and accesses microfilm.
(b) She visits the victim's family.
(c) She visits the stacks of the local library.
(d) She contacts the Baltimore police and goes through their files.
5. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Black Witch Moth.
(b) The Darius Moth.
(c) The Skinner Butterfly.
(d) The Monarch Butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
2. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
3. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
4. What are the rules for giving documents to the inmate that Clarice is at the hospital to see?
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)