|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the agent who recruited Clarice? She later refers to this character as "a two-faced recruiting sergeant son of a bitch."
(a) Ardelia Mapp.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Jame Gumb.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(b) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(c) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) A cell with a view.
(b) More privileges.
(c) His freedom.
(d) He wants Clarice to marry him.
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
(b) A marble chess set.
(d) A rhinoceros beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
2. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
3. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
4. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
5. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)