|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
(b) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The sweetbreads.
(b) The shepherd's pie.
(c) The vital organs.
(d) The sweetmeats.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Dr. Death.
(c) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(d) Lecter the Specter.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(c) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
(d) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
(a) Brenda Shaffer.
(b) Bella Crawford.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) Ardelia Mapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
2. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
4. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)