|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) A week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
2. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Dr. Death.
(b) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(c) Lecter the Specter.
(d) Buffalo Bill.
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
(a) It is cut to ribbons.
(b) It is slit up the back.
(c) It is neatly buttoned and folded.
(d) It has been freshly laundered.
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
(b) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(c) The man died of natural causes.
(d) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
5. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(c) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(d) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
2. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
3. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
4. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)