|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(a) Elephant ivory anthrax.
2. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
(a) The house where the latest murder took place.
(b) Buffalo Bill's back yard.
(c) Dr. Lecter's case notes.
(d) Benjamin Raspail's car.
3. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Jerry Burroughs.
4. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Turned him into the police for burglary.
(b) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
(c) Hit him with a car.
(d) Dated and dumped him.
5. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
(b) To the Museum of Natural Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Clarice from getting more information from Dr. Lecter?
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
4. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
5. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)