|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Everett Yow.
(c) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Her roommate.
2. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(b) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(c) Slowly, with much torture.
3. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(b) She repeats her daughter's name.
(c) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
(d) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
4. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(b) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(c) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(d) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
5. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
4. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)