|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
2. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
(c) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
(d) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
3. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Hit him with a car.
(b) Turned him into the police for burglary.
(c) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
(d) Dated and dumped him.
4. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Strategically placed torches.
(b) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
(c) A gas lantern.
(d) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) The FBI's private boat.
(d) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
2. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
4. What is Jame Gumb's physical description?
5. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)