|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(b) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
(c) The FBI's private plane.
(d) The FBI's private boat.
2. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(b) Following directions and not making trouble.
(c) Making deals with the devil.
(d) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
3. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
(b) Validation of his homosexuality.
(c) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
(d) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Noble Pilcher.
(c) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(d) Dr. Alan Bloom.
5. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
(a) Senator Martin and Dr. Chilton.
(b) Dr. Chilton and Clarice.
(c) Senator Martin and Jack Crawford.
(d) Clarice and Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
2. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
3. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
4. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
5. How does Miggs die?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)