|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find in the secret drawer of Catherine's jewelry box?
(a) Tickets to Rome and London for the week that she disappeared.
(b) A well worn picture of Catherine's father.
(c) Pictures of Catherine and an unknown man engaged in sexual acts.
2. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
(a) In the middle of the night, she awoke to the screaming of the spring lambs being slaughtered.
(b) She is rebelling and doesn't want to live in Montana.
(c) She was being molested by the owner of the ranch.
(d) She doesn't get along with her foster family.
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(d) His freedom.
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
5. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(b) In a high falsetto voice.
(c) In a normal voice.
(d) In a deep baritone voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
2. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
3. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
4. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
5. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)