|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
2. Why did the Senator offer Dr. Lecter special privileges for his assistance in finding her daughter?
(a) The Senator thinks that no one other than Dr. Lecter will be able to solve this case.
(b) She is not aware that special privileges have been offered in her name.
(c) She knows that Dr. Lecter will do anything for publicity.
(d) She is desperate to find her daughter.
3. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(b) The head of the Secret Service.
(c) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
(d) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed the man because he was unfaithful.
(b) Buffalo Bill killed the man because he stole Bill's girlfriend.
(c) The man died of natural causes.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed the man because he was annoying.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(b) Jack Crawford.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
4. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
5. What does Jack Crawford tell Clarice that Dr. Lecter did prior to his imprisonment?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)