|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) Slowly, with much torture.
(b) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(c) A stiletto knife through the heart.
2. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(c) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(d) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
3. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
(a) Jack Crawford has a crush on her.
(b) Jack Crawford is a pathological liar.
(c) Jack Crawford is actually Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jack Crawford only cares about credit and glory.
4. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She props it up with a stick.
(b) She drives her car through it.
(c) She uses jacks from her car.
(d) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
(b) She repeats her daughter's name.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
2. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
4. What are the names of the entomologists?
5. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)