|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
(a) Suicide by hanging.
(b) He was shot during a robbery at a convenience store.
(c) He was poisoned by an angry former lover.
(d) Auto-erotic asphyxiation during sex with Benjamin Raspail.
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a normal voice.
(b) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(c) In a deep baritone voice.
(d) In a high falsetto voice.
4. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
(a) She doesn't get along with her foster family.
(b) She was being molested by the owner of the ranch.
(c) In the middle of the night, she awoke to the screaming of the spring lambs being slaughtered.
(d) She is rebelling and doesn't want to live in Montana.
5. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
(a) The use of a Lear jet so he can fly home each night to be with his ailing wife.
(b) A substantial raise with enticing benefits.
(c) The opportunity to get his name in the paper.
(d) A job advancement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
2. What are the names of the entomologists?
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
4. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
5. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)