|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Managing one's rage and frustration.
(b) Following directions and not making trouble.
(c) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
(d) Making deals with the devil.
2. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Jack Crawford.
3. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(c) Slowly, with much torture.
(d) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
4. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) A preening rooster.
(b) A glue factory bound horse.
(c) An insignificant ant.
(d) An opportunistic crow.
5. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(b) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(c) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(d) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
2. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
3. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
4. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
5. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)