|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
2. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
(a) In a normal voice.
(b) In a deep baritone voice.
(c) He doesn't speak to the dog at all.
(d) In a high falsetto voice.
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(b) If she is about a size fourteen.
(c) If she likes popcorn.
(d) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
4. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
(b) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
(c) Validation of his homosexuality.
(d) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
5. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
(a) Jack Crawford has a crush on her.
(b) Jack Crawford only cares about credit and glory.
(c) Jack Crawford is actually Buffalo Bill.
(d) Jack Crawford is a pathological liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
2. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
3. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
4. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)