|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
(a) Another woman, Clarice Starling.
(b) Paul Krendler from the Justice Department.
(c) Jack Crawford from the FBI.
(d) The head of the Secret Service.
2. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(b) Surgical masks.
(c) Glade air freshener.
(d) Vicks VapoRub.
3. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
(b) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(c) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
(d) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
4. What is the name of Jame Gumb's poodle?
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(b) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She has a mohawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack Crawford turn down Dr. Lecter's original offer of assistance in the Buffalo Bill case?
2. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
3. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
4. What happened to Benjamin Raspail's car?
5. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)