|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
(a) A decade.
(b) Nineteen months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
2. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Noble Pilcher.
(d) Dr. Alan Bloom.
3. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
(a) A cigar box full of baseball cards.
(b) Dr. Lecter's personal notebook.
(c) An old pencil box.
(d) A listening device.
4. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(b) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(c) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(d) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
5. What ailment does Dr. Lecter say that Billy Rubin once had?
(d) Elephant ivory anthrax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
2. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
4. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)