|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive at the storage facility when backup is called for?
(a) The Baltimore police department.
(b) The press.
(c) Dr. Chilton.
(d) The FBI.
2. How does Miggs die?
(a) He tries to escape and is shot by a guard.
(b) He is attacked and stabbed by a fellow inmate.
(c) He swallows his own tongue.
(d) He hangs himself with his bed sheet in his cell.
3. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
(b) "Requiem In C Minor".
(c) "Goldberg Variations".
(d) "La Traviata".
4. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Darius Moth.
(b) The Skinner Butterfly.
(c) The Monarch Butterfly.
(d) The Black Witch Moth.
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) A marble chess set.
(b) A rhinoceros beetle.
(d) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
2. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
3. Who is Dr. Danielson?
4. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
5. In Chapter 6, Clarice receives permission to explore what?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)