|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Noble Pilcher.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Museum of Natural Science.
(d) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
3. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
(a) Glade air freshener.
(c) Vicks VapoRub.
(d) Surgical masks.
4. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) His freedom.
(d) More privileges.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Jerry Burroughs.
(d) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jame Gumb speak to his poodle?
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
4. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
5. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)