|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(b) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(c) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(d) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
2. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(b) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
(a) That Dr. Chilton will find the special book that Dr. Lecter wants if he will only share his knowledge about Buffalo Bill.
(b) That Dr. Chilton and Clarice are having an affair.
(c) That he can't wait to break him and see him squirm.
(d) That Senator Martin's deal is a fake, and Dr. Lecter will never see the sunlight again.
4. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(c) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(d) Slowly, with much torture.
5. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) A glue factory bound horse.
(b) An opportunistic crow.
(c) A preening rooster.
(d) An insignificant ant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
2. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
4. What does the Senator offer to Jack Crawford to entice him into taking her daughter's case?
5. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)