|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(b) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(c) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(d) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
2. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(d) A dead body.
3. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
(a) That Dr. Chilton will find the special book that Dr. Lecter wants if he will only share his knowledge about Buffalo Bill.
(b) That Senator Martin's deal is a fake, and Dr. Lecter will never see the sunlight again.
(c) That he can't wait to break him and see him squirm.
(d) That Dr. Chilton and Clarice are having an affair.
4. What are the names of the entomologists?
(a) Benjamin Raspail and Kraus.
(b) Albert Roden and Catherine Martin.
(c) Noble Pilcher and Albert Roden.
(d) Catherine Martin and Noble Pilcher.
5. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is about a size fourteen.
(b) If she likes popcorn.
(c) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(d) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
2. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
4. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
5. What characteristic of Buffalo Bill is evident in the blouse found by the police homeless man's cart?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)