|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) Everett Yow.
2. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(b) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
(c) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(d) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
3. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
(b) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(c) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(d) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
4. Jack Crawford explains the key to being a good leader to Clarice. What does he say the key is?
(a) Following directions and not making trouble.
(b) Breaking the rules and following one's own path.
(c) Making deals with the devil.
(d) Managing one's rage and frustration.
5. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
(a) Buffalo Bill's favorite meal.
(b) Buffalo Bill's reason for killing.
(c) Buffalo Bill's true identity.
(d) Buffalo Bill's mode of transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
2. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
3. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)