|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) Change in the seat cushions.
(d) A mannequin.
2. What does the Senator do to try to get Buffalo Bill to see her daughter as a person, not a victim?
(a) She repeats her daughter's name.
(b) She offers Buffalo Bill all of her daughter's money.
(c) She shows pictures of her daughter as a child.
(d) She asks Buffalo Bill to let her daughter call home.
3. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
4. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(d) A valentine.
5. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(b) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
(c) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(d) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
2. Who is Dr. Danielson?
3. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
4. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
5. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)