|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her parents from San Diego.
(b) Her mother, the Senator.
(c) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
2. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private boat.
(b) The FBI's private plane.
(c) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(d) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A collection of 8-track tapes.
(c) Dr. Lecter's patient notes.
(d) A valentine.
4. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
(a) Because he believes Dr. Lecter lied about the how, why and by whom of Klaus' death.
(b) Because he thinks Clarice can get Dr. Lecter to tell her who Buffalo Bill really is.
(c) Because he wants to get Clarice out of the way, and he thinks getting her to talk to Dr. Lecter will do just that.
(d) Because he thinks Dr. Lecter can teach Clarice some profiling skills.
5. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarice keep the crime scene in the storage room from being disturbed?
2. How does Miggs die?
3. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
4. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
5. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)