|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
(a) He is moved to another cell, wearing the typical hospital whites.
(b) He is cuffed to a pole, wearing a straightjacket and a gag.
(c) He is locked in a plexiglass box wearing only underwear.
(d) Bound to a mover's hand truck with a straightjacket, leg restraints, canvas webbing, and over his face, a hockey mask.
2. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
3. What happened to Buffalo Bill's victims who were kept in the back rooms of his basement?
(a) They were left suspended from the ceiling until they died.
(b) Many were walled up in rooms while they were still alive.
(c) They were brutally tortured and electrocuted.
(d) They were chained to the wall and allowed to slowly starve to death.
4. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Black Witch Moth.
(b) The Skinner Butterfly.
(c) The Darius Moth.
(d) The Monarch Butterfly.
5. What is the name of the man in the Packard?
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Everett Yow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
2. Who accompanies Clarice to the storage facility?
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
5. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)