|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A sewing machine.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A washing machine.
(d) A car.
2. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is about a size fourteen.
(b) If she likes popcorn.
(c) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(d) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
3. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) His memory and intellect.
(b) A blank piece of paper.
(c) His quirky sense of humor.
(d) The wall outside of his cell.
4. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
5. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
(a) "Balls and eyes."
(b) "It's only a dream."
(c) "Ohm, ohm, ohm."
(d) "Mama will save me."
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
4. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
5. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)