|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
(a) He was buried in a shallow grave, not riding in his car.
(b) In the back seat.
(c) In the passenger seat.
(d) In the trunk.
2. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Frederica Bimmel.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Catherine Martin.
3. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(b) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(c) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(d) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
4. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Kimberly Emberg.
(c) Lloyd Wyman.
(d) Frederica Bimmel.
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(b) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(c) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(d) He gives her GHB.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
2. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
3. What does Catherine Martin do to try and tempt Precious?
4. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
5. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)