|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 42, who calls Jack Crawford with information about an urgent bulletin?
(a) Jerry Burroughs.
(b) Dr. Chilton
(c) Paul Krendler.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She is wearing stiletto heels.
4. What does Catherine Martin do to try and tempt Precious?
(a) Throws a ball up to the top of the pit.
(b) Sings show tunes to the little dog.
(c) Whistles loudly and calls its name.
(d) Tosses a chicken bone tied to a bucket handle to the edge of the pit.
5. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
(a) Clean towels.
(b) A pencil and a piece of paper.
(c) Years of decent treatment.
(d) His gourmet dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
3. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
4. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
5. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)