|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Lecter checks into the elegant Marcus Hotel. What is special about this hotel?
(a) It caters to rich people recovering from plastic surgery.
(b) It caters to spoiled animals and their owners.
(c) It is well known for its celebrity clientele.
(d) It has the world's largest chandelier.
2. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(b) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(c) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
(d) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
3. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she likes popcorn.
(b) If she is a Chianti drinker.
(c) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(d) If she is about a size fourteen.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her mother, the Senator.
(b) Her parents from San Diego.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her hashish smoking buddy.
5. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Augustine.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
3. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
4. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
5. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)