|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
(a) Dr. Chilton and Clarice.
(b) Senator Martin and Dr. Chilton.
(c) Clarice and Jack Crawford.
(d) Senator Martin and Jack Crawford.
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(b) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(c) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(d) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(a) A rhinoceros beetle.
(b) A marble chess set.
(d) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
5. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Augustine.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
2. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
3. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
4. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
5. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)