|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) Slowly, with much torture.
(b) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(c) A stiletto knife through the heart.
2. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
3. What does Catherine Martin do to try and tempt Precious?
(a) Throws a ball up to the top of the pit.
(b) Sings show tunes to the little dog.
(c) Tosses a chicken bone tied to a bucket handle to the edge of the pit.
(d) Whistles loudly and calls its name.
4. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Bella Crawford dies.
(b) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(c) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
(d) Clarice gets shot.
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Dr. Bloom.
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Jack Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
2. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
5. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)