|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
(a) By offering to marry him.
(b) By saying she will be his girlfriend.
(c) By making a sexual proposition while she is naked.
(d) By threatening him with her mother's powerful connections.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
3. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
(a) His gourmet dinner.
(b) Years of decent treatment.
(c) A pencil and a piece of paper.
(d) Clean towels.
4. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(c) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(d) Slowly, with much torture.
5. In Chapter 42, who calls Jack Crawford with information about an urgent bulletin?
(a) Dr. Chilton
(c) Paul Krendler.
(d) Jerry Burroughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine Martin's mantra while she is in the pit?
2. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
3. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
4. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
5. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)