|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(b) Her parents from San Diego.
(c) Her mother, the Senator.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
2. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
3. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) His memory and intellect.
(b) The wall outside of his cell.
(c) A blank piece of paper.
(d) His quirky sense of humor.
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(b) He gives her GHB.
(c) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
(d) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
5. Who is Dr. Danielson?
(a) Head of the Gender Identity Clinic at Johns Hopkins.
(b) The emergency room doctor who treated Buffalo Bill's first victim.
(c) The county coroner.
(d) Director of the psychiatric clinic where Dr. Lecter will be moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
2. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
3. Describe Dr. Lecter's "lodgings" and "uniform" while his cell is being cleaned.
4. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
5. What are the names of the entomologists?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)