|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(c) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(d) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
2. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
(a) Frederica Bimmel.
(b) Kimberly Emberg.
(c) Lloyd Wyman.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
3. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
(a) Save her reputation.
(b) Help her get over her depression.
(c) Enter her in an interservice shooting match.
(d) Take her out to dinner and a movie.
4. The victims are discovered in which state?
(c) Five different states.
5. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(b) Clarice gets shot.
(c) Bella Crawford dies.
(d) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
2. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
3. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
5. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)