|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
(b) A marble chess set.
(c) A rhinoceros beetle.
(d) Cheese and crackers shaped like chess pieces.
2. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Museum of Natural Science.
(d) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
3. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(b) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
(c) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(d) He abducts her while she is jogging.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(c) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(d) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
5. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
(a) In the back seat.
(b) In the trunk.
(c) In the passenger seat.
(d) He was buried in a shallow grave, not riding in his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
2. Who is Dr. Danielson?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
4. Where is Dr. Lecter moved to upon Senator Martin's orders?
5. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)