|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Dated and dumped him.
(b) Turned him into the police for burglary.
(c) Hit him with a car.
(d) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
2. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
(a) Stomach acid.
3. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
4. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
(c) Five different states.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
2. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
3. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
4. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)