|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lecter draw upon to entertain himself while his cell is being cleaned?
(a) A blank piece of paper.
(b) His quirky sense of humor.
(c) The wall outside of his cell.
(d) His memory and intellect.
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
(a) He kidnaps her from a girlfriend's house.
(b) He feigns trying to load furniture on a truck with a broken arm.
(c) He abducts her while she is jogging.
(d) He asks her out on a date and abducts her.
3. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(b) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(c) Slowly, with much torture.
(d) A stiletto knife through the heart.
4. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(b) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
(c) Clarice gets shot.
(d) Bella Crawford dies.
5. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Dr. Chilton remove from the school desk while Dr. Lecter looks on?
2. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
4. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
5. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)