|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(b) Frederica Bimmel.
(c) Catherine Martin.
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
3. What tragic event takes place in Chapter 45?
(a) Clarice gets shot.
(b) Bella Crawford dies.
(c) Jack Crawford has a heart attack.
(d) Dr. Lecter captures and kills Clarice.
4. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
(a) Because he didn't respect her abilities even though she wasn't an official FBI agent yet.
(b) Because he made inappropriate advances toward her.
(c) Because he said that the men shouldn't talk about the case in front of a woman.
(d) Because he didn't like what she was wearing.
5. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
(a) Stomach acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dr. Chilton sends everyone away, what does he tell Dr. Lecter?
2. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
3. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
4. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
5. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)