|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buffalo Bill's routine with his victims?
(a) He abducts them, keeps them for a week, skins them alive, and dumps them in a river.
(b) He abducts them, calls the family for ransom, collects the money, and then kills them.
(c) He puts them in a hole and buries them up to their neck.
(d) He shoots them and dumps them in a ravine.
2. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He is stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.
(c) He makes inappropriate comments about the way she dresses.
(d) His sense of humor is rude and not to her liking.
3. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(b) Slowly, with much torture.
(d) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
4. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Frederica Bimmel.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(d) Catherine Martin.
5. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A car.
(c) A washing machine.
(d) A sewing machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims are discovered in which state?
2. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
3. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
5. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)