|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lecter kill Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A stiletto knife through the heart.
(c) He cut his tongue out and allowed him to bleed to death.
(d) Slowly, with much torture.
2. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Jerry Burroughs.
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) An insignificant ant.
(b) A glue factory bound horse.
(c) An opportunistic crow.
(d) A preening rooster.
4. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
(a) Enter her in an interservice shooting match.
(b) Help her get over her depression.
(c) Save her reputation.
(d) Take her out to dinner and a movie.
5. Dr. Lecter checks into the elegant Marcus Hotel. What is special about this hotel?
(a) It caters to spoiled animals and their owners.
(b) It is well known for its celebrity clientele.
(c) It has the world's largest chandelier.
(d) It caters to rich people recovering from plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
3. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
4. Dr. Chilton hints to Dr. Lecter that two people are having an affair. What are the names of those two people?
5. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)