|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Buffalo Bill ask of the girl he abducts in Chapter 15?
(a) If she likes popcorn.
(b) If she is about a size fourteen.
(c) If her mother knows that she is smoking hashish.
(d) If she is a Chianti drinker.
2. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) A preening rooster.
(b) An insignificant ant.
(c) A glue factory bound horse.
(d) An opportunistic crow.
3. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(a) Jack Crawford.
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(d) Dr. Bloom.
4. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her parents from San Diego.
(b) Her mother, the Senator.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her hashish smoking buddy.
5. What did Jame Gumb do to Klaus?
(a) Hit him with a car.
(b) Dated and dumped him.
(c) Killed him and made an apron from his skin.
(d) Turned him into the police for burglary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the entomologists?
2. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
3. The victims are discovered in which state?
4. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
5. Why doesn't Clarice like Albert Roden?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)