|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, what is the name of Dr. Lecter's latest victim?
(a) Lloyd Wyman.
(b) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Frederica Bimmel.
(d) Kimberly Emberg.
2. Dr. Lecter tells Dr. Chilton that Buffalo Bill's first name is what?
3. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
(a) Save her reputation.
(b) Take her out to dinner and a movie.
(c) Help her get over her depression.
(d) Enter her in an interservice shooting match.
4. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
(a) The Ancient Beetles of Egypt Department at the Smithsonian.
(b) The Entomology department at the Smithsonian.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Museum of Natural Science.
5. The victims are discovered in which state?
(b) Five different states.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. Who is Dr. Danielson?
3. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
4. Dr. Lecter checks into the elegant Marcus Hotel. What is special about this hotel?
5. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)