|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffalo Bill has how many known victims?
2. Who dumped Jame Gumb for another man?
(a) Benjamin Raspail.
(c) Catherine Martin.
(d) Frederica Bimmel.
3. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) St. Martin.
(c) St. Augustine.
(d) St. Thomas.
4. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
(a) Validation of his homosexuality.
(b) A love affair with Benjamin Raspail.
(c) A live butterfly in a suitcase full of dead ones.
(d) A beautifully framed picture of his mother.
5. What does Dr. Lecter feel when recalling the death of Benjamin Raspail?
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time that Barney was sent away, what happened?
2. What is used by the people in the morgue to mask the smell of decay?
3. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
4. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
5. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)