|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(b) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
(c) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(d) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
2. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She has a mohawk.
(b) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(c) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
3. What is the name of the latest victim from Chapter 15?
(a) Clarice Starling.
(b) Ardelia Louise Mapp.
(c) Bella Crawford.
(d) Catherine Baker Martin.
4. Dr. Danielson agrees to discuss patient files from the Gender Identity Clinic with whom?
(b) Jerry Burroughs.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Dr. Bloom.
5. What type of machine does Catherine Martin hear while she is in the pit?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A washing machine.
(c) A sewing machine.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. What does John Brigham hope to do for Clarice once she returns to Quantico?
3. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
4. What are the entomologists using to play chess?
5. With Dr. Lecter driving his care, where was Lloyd Wyman riding?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)