1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(b) Jame Gumb.
(c) Clarice Starling.
(d) Jack Crawford.
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Jame Gumb.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
(a) Hannibal the Cannibal.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Dr. Death.
(d) Lecter the Specter.
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
(b) Clarice Starling.
(c) Jack Crawford.
(d) Benjamin Raspail.
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
(a) A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
(b) A cheap redneck, one generation out of the mines.
(c) Starling's African-American roommate.
(d) A psychiatrist who likes to play mind games with law enforcement.
6. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
(a) Chewed gum.
This section contains 6,073 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)