1. What religion influenced Cage?
2. What genre of art influenced Cage?
3. Cage says in his foreword that he has been writing articles and giving lectures for over how many years?
4. Cage presented "Lecture on Nothing" at a club on what street?
5. Who said, "John, I dearly love you, but I can't bear another minute"?
6. What grade did Cage get in a college class the first time he wrote in the manner of Gertrude Stein?
7. What college was Cage attending when he took a course where he wrote in the manner of Gertrude Stein?
8. Who asked Cage why he did not give a conventional and informative lecture?
M. C. Richards.
This section contains 3,571 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)