|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cage question about Erik Satie?
(a) If they ever met.
(b) His death.
(c) Who should take credit for his work.
(d) His relevance.
2. "Lecture on Nothing" was written in a format where there are how many lines in each unit?
3. All three parts of "Composition as Process" were given in what country?
4. Cage says what kind of music is revolution?
5. Cage recalls that one of Robert Rauschenberg's paintings was destroyed by what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yun Kiang meet while rambling to the east?
2. When was "The Future of Music: Credo" first presented?
3. What is the name of the type of Robert Rauschenberg work that involves multiplicity and cannot be rolled up?
4. Cage commissioned a school's P.E. department to play his music to accompany what?
5. In what year were all three parts of "Composition as Process" given?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)