1. What religion influenced Cage?
2. What genre of art influenced Cage?
(a) Victorian Revival.
(d) New Realism.
3. Cage says in his foreword that he has been writing articles and giving lectures for over how many years?
4. Cage presented "Lecture on Nothing" at a club on what street?
5. Who said, "John, I dearly love you, but I can't bear another minute"?
(a) Romaine Brooks..
(b) Louise Bourgeois.
(c) Jeanne Reynal.
(d) Lee Bontecou.
6. What grade did Cage get in a college class the first time he wrote in the manner of Gertrude Stein?
7. What college was Cage attending when he took a course where he wrote in the manner of Gertrude Stein?
(a) California State University.
(b) Palo Alto College.
(c) Pomona College.
(d) Black Lake College.
8. Who asked Cage why he did not give a conventional and informative lecture?
(a) Elisaveta Bagryana.
(b) Pam Ayres.
(c) M. C. Richards.
(d) Joanna Baillie.
This section contains 3,571 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)