|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at the Rainbow does Silas accuse of robbing him?
(a) Mr. Dowlass.
(b) Jem Rodney.
(c) Mr. Snell, the landlord.
(d) Godfrey Cass.
2. What does Godfrey fear in confessing his marriage to Molly Farren to his father?
(a) Being sent to his room.
(b) Losing Nancy Lammeter.
(c) Losing his allowance.
(d) Needing to give back Wildfire.
3. How is it decided to try to sell Wildfire?
(a) In the newspaper.
(b) At the market.
(c) Taking him directly to other wealthy families to see who is interested.
(d) Try to find a buyer at the hunt the next day.
4. What does Dunsey do after selling Wildfire?
(a) Goes to Bryce’s estate to finish the sale of the horse.
(b) Waits for the hunt to end so he can finish the transaction with Bryce.
(c) Goes on the hunt.
(d) Goes home.
5. How does Godfrey’s confession conversation with his father go over all?
(a) He bears his heart and tells all.
(b) He manages to get through part but not all of his confession.
(c) He chickens out and does not say anything.
(d) He lies to get what he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did William Dane use to frame Silas Marner?
2. What is both Godfrey and Squire Cass’s first guess about what happened to Wildfire?
3. Who is Squire Cass’s eldest son?
4. Who is Master Kench in Chapter 6?
5. How does the matter of Silas’ gold being stolen affect the townspeople?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)