|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one item that stands out as peculiar on Molly Farren’s body?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her phial of Opium.
(d) Her glasses.
2. How does Bryce know that Dunsey wants to sell Wildfire?
(a) Dunsey mentions a bid he had for the horse, implying his willingness to sell it.
(b) Bryce asks Dunsey if the horse is for sale.
(c) Bryce’s horse is injured and Dunsey offers to sell him his horse.
(d) Dunsey asks him if he is interested in purchasing the horse.
3. Who attempts to mediate the conversation at the Rainbow?
(a) The landlord, Mr. Snell.
(b) Bob, the butcher.
(c) Mr. Macey.
(d) Godfrey Cass.
4. Most of Silas Marner’s neighbors have what kind of tone with him when they visit him after his loss?
(a) They are sad and sorrowful.
(b) They are cheery and positive.
(c) They are condescending and not comforting.
(d) They are angry and attacking.
5. What is the name of the Cass estate?
(a) Stoning Yard.
(b) The Rainbow.
(c) The Red House.
(d) Raveloe Manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Godfrey’s main thought as he travels to see Molly Farren’s body?
2. Where is Silas Marner when Dunsey stole his gold?
3. Who are Bryce and Keating?
4. What does Godfrey Cass see by the doors that astonishes him?
5. Does Silas Marner attend the Christmas service to which Dolly invited him?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)