|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is sedated.
(b) He is on edge.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is scared.
2. How does Jim say goodbye to Ann in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He shakes her hand.
(b) He waves to her.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He taps her on the shoulder.
3. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
(a) So she can hire a private investigator.
(b) So she can pay for a private psychiatrist.
(c) So she can pay some bills.
(d) So she can buy dinner.
4. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) George O'Brien.
(c) Dr. Schlesinger.
(d) Jim's students.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
2. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)