|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he must stay for further testing.
(b) That he is dismissed.
(c) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
(d) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
2. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is still suicidal.
(b) He still cares for Charlotte.
(c) He is making violent statements.
(d) He is still delusional.
3. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she should be committed instead of him.
(b) That she cannot get him released.
(c) That she can get him released.
(d) That she should rethink her actions.
4. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(c) Telling jokes.
5. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A game table.
(b) The wall.
(c) Gregory's cart.
(d) Another patient's food table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
3. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
5. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)