|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he must stay for further testing.
(b) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
(c) That he is dismissed.
(d) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
2. What does Tom ask Jim about?
(a) His intentions with Ann.
(b) The quality of food in the hospital.
(c) His intentions with his job.
(d) The competence of the doctors.
3. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A memory test.
(b) A reflex test.
(c) A word association test.
(d) A driving test.
4. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
(a) So she can pay for a private psychiatrist.
(b) So she can hire a private investigator.
(c) So she can buy dinner.
(d) So she can pay some bills.
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(a) Telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
2. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
3. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)