|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
2. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(b) Jim's students.
(c) George O'Brien.
3. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
(a) His apartment to someone else.
(b) A new car for them to drive.
(c) A new apartment for them to live in.
(d) His car to someone else.
4. How does Jim respond to Dr. Bellman's decision in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He is unresponsive.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's custody.
(b) Ann's debt.
(c) A difficult financial situation.
(d) Trouble with the doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Jim answer Dr. Bellman's question in the final scene of Act 3?
3. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
4. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
5. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)