|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she can get him released.
(b) That she cannot get him released.
(c) That she should rethink her actions.
(d) That she should be committed instead of him.
2. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A reflex test.
(b) A driving test.
(c) A memory test.
(d) A word association test.
3. According to Tom, what do some of the other family members think?
(a) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann is the best idea.
(b) That Ann is crazy.
(c) That Jim is crazy.
(d) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann might not be a good idea.
4. What does Jim tell Tom he wants to return to?
(a) His relationship with Charlotte.
(b) The theater.
(c) His job at the school.
(d) His marriage with Ann.
5. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's condition.
(b) Jim's anger problem.
(c) Jim's depression.
(d) Jim's intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
3. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. How does Jim feel as the final act of the play ends?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)