|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim answer Dr. Bellman's question in the final scene of Act 3?
(a) He tells the doctor that he has already found a job.
(b) He tells the doctor that he does not need any additional psychiatric help.
(c) He tells the doctor that he would like some pills.
(d) He tells the doctor that he does not need any medication.
2. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is in shock.
(d) He is angry.
3. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His family and business.
(b) His fear of hospitals.
(c) His gambling problem.
(d) His financial difficulties.
4. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) When he can talk to Dr. Bellman.
(b) When he can talk to Dr. Barrow.
(c) When he can talk to Ann.
(d) When he can talk to Charlotte.
5. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she cannot get him released.
(b) That she should rethink her actions.
(c) That she can get him released.
(d) That she should be committed instead of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts as Act 2 ends?
2. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. According Jim in Act 3, Scene 4, when is he ready to be released?
4. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
5. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)