|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is losing his temper.
(b) If Jim is acting.
(c) If Jim is crazy.
(d) If Jim is suicidal.
2. What idea does Tom have for Jim?
(a) To see Ann's family and apologize to them.
(b) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is over.
(c) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is still intact.
(d) To sign an agreement to stay away from pharmacies.
3. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is in shock.
4. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
5. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(b) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(c) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(d) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. According Jim in Act 3, Scene 4, when is he ready to be released?
3. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
4. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
5. According to Tom, what do some of the other family members think?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)