|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
(a) That he thinks she is crazy.
(b) That he doesn't love her.
(c) That he wants to forget about her.
(d) That he loves her.
2. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
(b) That Jim will be returning shortly.
(c) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(d) That Jim will not be returning.
3. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) If he needs any medication.
(b) If he needs additional psychiatric help.
(c) If he needs a professional recommendation.
(d) If he needs a job at the hospital.
4. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
(b) That he must stay for further testing.
(c) That he is dismissed.
(d) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's custody.
(b) Ann's debt.
(c) A difficult financial situation.
(d) Trouble with the doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
2. What starts as Act 2 ends?
3. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
4. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)