|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Jim is telling the truth.
(b) That Ann was right.
(c) That Jim is lying.
(d) That Ann was wrong.
2. What does Jim tell Tom he wants to return to?
(a) His marriage with Ann.
(b) His relationship with Charlotte.
(c) His job at the school.
(d) The theater.
3. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is losing his temper.
(b) If Jim is suicidal.
(c) If Jim is acting.
(d) If Jim is crazy.
4. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) A conversation between two doctors.
(b) The music in the background.
(c) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
(d) A conversation between two patients.
5. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A letter.
(c) His fears.
(d) His tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
3. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)