|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
2. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) A conversation between two doctors.
(b) The music in the background.
(c) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
(d) A conversation between two patients.
3. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
4. What does Dr. Bellman decide to do for Jim in the last scene of Act 3?
(a) Release him immediately.
(b) Release him next week.
(c) Release him in a few days.
(d) Not release him.
5. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
(b) The same.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
2. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
4. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
5. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)