|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) When he can talk to Ann.
(b) When he can talk to Dr. Bellman.
(c) When he can talk to Dr. Barrow.
(d) When he can talk to Charlotte.
2. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
3. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A few.
4. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The morning nurse.
(b) The desk clerk.
(c) The night nurse.
(d) The room monitor.
5. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Dr. Bellman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
3. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
4. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
5. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)