|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
(b) The same.
2. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
(a) A new apartment for them to live in.
(b) His car to someone else.
(c) His apartment to someone else.
(d) A new car for them to drive.
3. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's debt.
(b) Trouble with the doctors.
(c) Ann's custody.
(d) A difficult financial situation.
4. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
5. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is still suicidal.
(b) He is making violent statements.
(c) He still cares for Charlotte.
(d) He is still delusional.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
2. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
3. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
5. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)