|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harry?
(a) Jim's brother.
(b) Jim's student.
(c) Jim's friend.
(d) Jim's cousin.
2. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Paid the bill for it.
(b) Disconnected it.
(c) Added a line to his account.
(d) Transferred it to her name.
3. Who is Dr. Bellman meeting with at the beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(c) The other patients.
(d) Dr. Barrow.
4. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she has threatened Charlotte.
(b) That she wants him to be released.
(c) That she could have him released.
(d) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
5. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
(b) That he must stay for further testing.
(c) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
(d) That he is dismissed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell Dr. Bellman in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
3. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
4. What does Jim tell Ann at the end of the play?
5. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)