|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
2. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That she is trying to have Jim committed.
(b) That she has spoken to Charlotte.
(c) That she has exaggerated the suicide attempt.
(d) That she has been talking with doctors.
3. What does Jim do after talking with Ann in Act 3, Part 4?
4. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The morning nurse.
(b) The desk clerk.
(c) The night nurse.
(d) The room monitor.
5. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's intelligence.
(b) Jim's condition.
(c) Jim's depression.
(d) Jim's anger problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
2. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
3. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
4. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
5. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)