|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Jim tell Ann at the end of the play?
(a) That he has not been released.
(b) That he has been released.
(c) That he will never be released.
(d) That he will be released next week.
3. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she has threatened Charlotte.
(b) That she could have him released.
(c) That she wants him to be released.
(d) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
4. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) George O'Brien.
(d) Jim's students.
5. How does Jim say goodbye to Ann in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He shakes her hand.
(c) He taps her on the shoulder.
(d) He waves to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
4. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
5. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)