|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he loves Ann.
(b) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(c) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
(d) As if he does not want to teach.
3. What does Ann tell Dr. Bellman in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) That Jim is almost ready to be released.
(b) That Jim is not ready to be released.
(c) That Jim should have been released weeks ago.
(d) That Jim is ready to be released.
4. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Miss Wingate.
(b) Dr. Bellman.
(c) Dr. Barrow.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger.
5. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
(a) So she can hire a private investigator.
(b) So she can pay for a private psychiatrist.
(c) So she can pay some bills.
(d) So she can buy dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
3. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
4. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
5. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)