|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
2. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
3. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That she has spoken to Charlotte.
(b) That she has been talking with doctors.
(c) That she has exaggerated the suicide attempt.
(d) That she is trying to have Jim committed.
4. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) A conversation between two doctors.
(b) The music in the background.
(c) A conversation between two patients.
(d) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
5. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They begin knocking on the walls.
(b) They fight.
(c) They begin laughing.
(d) They insult her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
3. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
4. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
5. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)