|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is on edge.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is sedated.
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) A difficult financial situation.
(b) Ann's custody.
(c) Trouble with the doctors.
(d) Ann's debt.
3. Who is Dr. Bellman meeting with at the beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Barrow.
(c) The other patients.
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) If he needs any medication.
(b) If he needs a professional recommendation.
(c) If he needs additional psychiatric help.
(d) If he needs a job at the hospital.
5. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(b) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(c) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
(d) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
2. How does Jim feel as the final act of the play ends?
3. How does Jim say goodbye to Ann in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. How does Jim respond to Dr. Bellman's decision in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)