|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
2. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) A few.
3. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any singers.
(b) If he knows any police officers.
(c) If he knows any doctors.
(d) If he knows any celebrities.
5. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A phone message from Charlotte.
(b) A telegram from Charlotte.
(c) A telegram from Ann.
(d) A phone message from Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
2. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
3. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
4. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
5. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)