|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is optimistic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is mournful.
2. When does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) A week after Act 3, Scene 3.
(b) Three days after Act 3, Scene 3.
(c) Two days after Act 3, Scene 3.
(d) One day after Act 3, Scene 3.
3. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
(b) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) His anger issues.
4. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Sitting by the door.
(b) Staring out the window.
(c) Playing a game.
5. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram from Charlotte.
(b) A telegram from Ann.
(c) A phone message from Charlotte.
(d) A phone message from Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell Ann at the end of the play?
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
3. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
4. What does Dr. Bellman decide to do for Jim in the last scene of Act 3?
5. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)