|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forget about both Charlotte and Ann.
(b) Make a decision quickly about Charlotte or Ann.
(c) End his relationship with Charlotte and go back to Ann.
(d) Divorce Ann and stay with Charlotte.
2. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Ann was wrong.
(b) That Jim is telling the truth.
(c) That Jim is lying.
(d) That Ann was right.
3. What does Jim do after talking with Ann in Act 3, Part 4?
4. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That she is trying to have Jim committed.
(b) That she has been talking with doctors.
(c) That she has exaggerated the suicide attempt.
(d) That she has spoken to Charlotte.
5. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To "seven."
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the psychiatric ward.
(d) To the state hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
2. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
3. What does Jim tell Ann he is afraid of?
4. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)