|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
(a) Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
2. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(b) Jim's students.
(c) George O'Brien.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger.
3. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
(b) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) His anger issues.
4. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He wants to think about it.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He refuses.
5. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is losing his temper.
(b) If Jim is suicidal.
(c) If Jim is acting.
(d) If Jim is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
5. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)