|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That his interview has been postponed.
(b) That his interview was cancelled.
(c) That he was selected for the job.
(d) That he was not selected for the job.
2. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A few.
3. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His recent contact with her.
(b) When he will stop seeing her.
(c) How long they have been together.
(d) Why he is with her.
4. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His forgetfulness.
(b) His anger issues.
(c) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(d) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
5. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The morning nurse.
(b) The desk clerk.
(c) The night nurse.
(d) The room monitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
2. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
3. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
4. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
5. According Jim in Act 3, Scene 4, when is he ready to be released?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)