|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) The music in the background.
(b) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
(c) A conversation between two doctors.
(d) A conversation between two patients.
2. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is acting.
(b) If Jim is suicidal.
(c) If Jim is crazy.
(d) If Jim is losing his temper.
3. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The same.
4. What does Ann tell Dr. Bellman in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) That Jim is not ready to be released.
(b) That Jim should have been released weeks ago.
(c) That Jim is almost ready to be released.
(d) That Jim is ready to be released.
5. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he loves Ann.
(b) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(c) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
(d) As if he does not want to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
3. What does Jim tell Ann he is afraid of?
4. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)