|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) His fears.
(c) A letter.
(d) His tears.
2. According to Tom, what do some of the other family members think?
(a) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann might not be a good idea.
(b) That Jim is crazy.
(c) That Ann is crazy.
(d) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann is the best idea.
3. What idea does Tom have for Jim?
(a) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is over.
(b) To sign an agreement to stay away from pharmacies.
(c) To see Ann's family and apologize to them.
(d) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is still intact.
4. What does Jim tell Tom he wants to return to?
(a) The theater.
(b) His job at the school.
(c) His relationship with Charlotte.
(d) His marriage with Ann.
5. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) He is mournful.
(b) He is optimistic.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Wingate?
2. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
3. Who is Harry?
4. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. What does Tom ask Jim about?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)