|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, what do some of the other family members think?
(a) That Jim is crazy.
(b) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann is the best idea.
(c) That Ann is crazy.
(d) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann might not be a good idea.
2. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is making violent statements.
(b) He still cares for Charlotte.
(c) He is still suicidal.
(d) He is still delusional.
3. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Added a line to his account.
(b) Disconnected it.
(c) Transferred it to her name.
(d) Paid the bill for it.
4. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He wants to think about it.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He refuses.
5. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They insult her.
(b) They fight.
(c) They begin knocking on the walls.
(d) They begin laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
2. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
3. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)