|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim do after talking with Ann in Act 3, Part 4?
2. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he doesn't love her.
(c) That he thinks she is crazy.
(d) That he wants to forget about her.
3. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) At night.
(d) Early in the morning.
5. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They insult her.
(b) They begin knocking on the walls.
(c) They begin laughing.
(d) They fight.
6. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To get psychiatric help on the outside.
(b) To get a better job.
(c) To go to "seven."
(d) To go to a state hospital.
7. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He still cares for Charlotte.
(b) He is making violent statements.
(c) He is still delusional.
(d) He is still suicidal.
8. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A game table.
(b) Another patient's food table.
(c) Gregory's cart.
(d) The wall.
9. According Jim in Act 3, Scene 4, when is he ready to be released?
(a) As soon as possible.
(b) Next week.
(d) In a few days.
10. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any police officers.
(b) If he knows any singers.
(c) If he knows any doctors.
(d) If he knows any celebrities.
11. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) When he will stop seeing her.
(b) His recent contact with her.
(c) How long they have been together.
(d) Why he is with her.
12. Who is Dr. Bellman meeting with at the beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(c) Dr. Barrow.
(d) The other patients.
13. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The students.
(d) The doctors.
14. What does Dr. Bellman decide to do for Jim in the last scene of Act 3?
(a) Release him next week.
(b) Release him immediately.
(c) Not release him.
(d) Release him in a few days.
15. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A driving test.
(b) A word association test.
(c) A memory test.
(d) A reflex test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go as the third scene in Act 3 ends?
2. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
4. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)