Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he must stay for further testing.
(b) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
(c) That he is dismissed.
(d) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
2. What does Tom ask Jim about?
(a) His intentions with Ann.
(b) The quality of food in the hospital.
(c) His intentions with his job.
(d) The competence of the doctors.
3. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A memory test.
(b) A reflex test.
(c) A word association test.
(d) A driving test.
4. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
(a) So she can pay for a private psychiatrist.
(b) So she can hire a private investigator.
(c) So she can buy dinner.
(d) So she can pay some bills.
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(a) Telling jokes.
6. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is sedated.
(d) He is on edge.
7. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Another patient.
(b) Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
8. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
9. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram from Charlotte.
(b) A phone message from Charlotte.
(c) A phone message from Ann.
(d) A telegram from Ann.
10. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) His tears.
(b) His fears.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A letter.
11. What does Jim tell Ann he is afraid of?
(a) Never seeing Charlotte again.
(b) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
(c) Being sent to "seven."
(d) Being sent home with her.
12. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
(a) He wants a cigarette.
(b) He cannot get to sleep.
(c) He is starting to forget things.
(d) His question is not answered.
13. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Added a line to his account.
(b) Disconnected it.
(c) Paid the bill for it.
(d) Transferred it to her name.
14. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
(a) Go to "seven."
(b) Go back to his room.
(c) Go to another hospital.
(d) Go home and recover.
15. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
(a) That he thinks she is crazy.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he wants to forget about her.
(d) That he doesn't love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. What does Ann tell Dr. Bellman in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)