|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub", Salinger gives a speech. Complete the following sentence: "I don't have to tell you that the one constant through all the years has been _____________."
2. After returning from their first expedition in Chisholm, Ray has another dream about Eddie. What figure is in the dream?
(a) A black butterfly.
(b) A scarlet bird.
(c) A black angel.
(d) A dark horse.
3. Why is Annie nervous when Ray first comes home from his road trip with Salinger?
(a) Karin has run away.
(b) Annie thinks Ray had an affair while on his trip.
(c) Ray now has a scar and looks like his twin brother.
(d) Mark has just foreclosed on the house that day.
4. What does Ray pull from his wallet to give to JD Salinger?
(a) A fan letter written to Salinger.
(b) All of the words the voice has spoken to him written down on paper.
(c) Moonlight Graham's baseball card.
(d) A picture of Ray's baseball field.
5. With what title does Moonlight Graham sign a questionnaire?
(c) Dr. Graham.
(d) Hall of Famer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Having found out about the life of Dr. Graham, why can't JD Salinger return home to New Hampshire?
2. In "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub", what did Eddie sell to Mark?
3. What did Doc Graham always buy his wife?
4. While staying in a hotel in Minneapolis, what does JD Salinger suggest the three of them do?
5. What is Eddie Scissons' claim to fame?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)