|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oldest Living Chicago Cub.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ray and JD Salinger plan to stop on their way from Chisholm to Iowa?
(a) An unnamed minor leauge ball park.
(b) Nowhere, Annie asked them to come straight home.
(c) A White Sox Game.
(d) A Twins game.
2. What does Salinger ask Ray multiple times before he agrees to join him at the baseball game?
(a) How long will the game take?
(b) If Ray is under physciatric care.
(c) How long it took for Ray to drive to his home from Iowa.
(d) How good are the seats to the game?
3. At the end of "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub", Salinger gives a speech. Complete the following sentence: "I don't have to tell you that the one constant through all the years has been _____________."
4. What does Ray buy in Des Moines?
(a) Grass seed.
(b) An autographed baseball.
(d) A gun.
5. Where did Moonlight Graham grow up?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ray brings up a dream that JD Salinger once described, what was it?
2. What does Ray say is his astrological sign?
3. What must Eddie have in his coffee?
4. JD Salinger begins to tell strangers his identity. What is their general reaction?
5. What position does Archie Graham play when Shoeless Joe asks him to be on the field?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)