|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oldest Living Chicago Cub.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the announcer say is the White Sox catcher?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Johnny Bench.
(c) Yogi Berra.
(d) Johnny Kinsella.
2. What name does Ray call Annie when he continuously looks out his window to see if new players have arrived?
(a) Little Miss Muffet.
(c) Alice in Wonderland.
3. In "They Tore Down the Polo Grounds in 1964", we learn about a member of Ray's family. Who is this person?
(a) An older brother named Matthew.
(b) A twin brother named Richard.
(c) A cousin also named Ray.
(d) A sister named Abigail.
4. Where is Eddie Scissons buried?
(a) Behind the dugouts.
(b) He is cremated.
(c) In left field.
(d) In the cemetery in Iowa City.
5. What is the name of the hitch-hiker Ray and JD Salinger pick up?
(a) Jerry Kinsella.
(b) Joseph Graham.
(c) Ray Salinger.
(d) Archie Graham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees "Shoeless" Joe Jackson play baseball while he is still alive?
2. At the end of Chapter One, what does Shoeless Joe mistake Ray's field for?
3. In what year did Moonlight Graham play in the majors?
4. Ray has another flash back to a confrontation with Mark. How does Mark tease Ray about his finances?
5. In "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub", while Ray, Salinger and Graham are making breakfast, who calls them on the phone?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)