|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oldest Living Chicago Cub.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ray stop in Chicago on his road trip to New Hampshire?
(a) To visit the world's tallest building, Sears Tower.
(b) To visit the Baseball Hall of Fame.
(c) He only stops to get gas and something to eat.
(d) To watch a baseball game at Comiskey Park.
2. Who hears the second message from the voice?
(a) Ray and Annie.
(b) Ray and Karin.
(c) Ray and Shoeless Joe.
(d) Only Ray.
3. Who saves Karin as she is choking on a hot dog bun?
(c) Moonlight Graham.
(d) Shoeless Joe.
4. What was Doc Graham's wife's name?
5. What is Eddie Scissons' claim to fame?
(a) That he was the first designated hitter inducted into the Hall of Fame.
(b) That he used to play baseball with Shoeless Joe.
(c) That he was the last person to bat at the Polo Grounds.
(d) That he is the oldest living Chicago Cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark?
2. As "They Tore Down the Polo Grounds in 1964" ends, where are Ray and Salinger about to travel?
3. Which baseball team does both Ray and his father loathe?
4. Who first notices Shoeless Joe when he appears on the field?
5. What season is it when Ray finishes building the full field?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)