|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through They Tore Down the Polo Grounds in 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark?
(a) Annie's father.
(b) Ray's cousin.
(c) Annie's brother.
(d) Ray's brother.
2. Which famous baseball player picked Shoeless Joe as the greatest left fielder of all time?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Ty Cobb.
(c) Mickey Mantle.
(d) Willie Mays.
3. As Ray and Salinger travel towards Boston, why does a policeman pull Ray over?
(a) Ray was swerving between lanes because he was so nervous.
(b) Near a blasting zone, a policeman notices that Ray has a broken tail light.
(c) Ray was speeding to make it to the game on time.
(d) Salinger had put Ray's hazard lights on to alert the police.
4. Who sees "Shoeless" Joe Jackson play baseball while he is still alive?
(a) Ray's Father.
5. As the first game comes to an end, what does Shoeless Joe ask Ray?
(a) "Can I come back again?"
(b) "Where is the rest of the field?"
(c) "Where did your father play baseball?"
(d) "Is this heaven?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Ray call Annie when he continuously looks out his window to see if new players have arrived?
2. As "They Tore Down the Polo Grounds in 1964" ends, where are Ray and Salinger about to travel?
3. Ray believes the second message from the voice refers to J.D. Salinger. What is J.D. Salinger famous for?
4. In his second vision, what professional baseball park is Ray seated in?
5. What does Shoeless Joe watch for during a game?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)