Shoeless Joe Jackson Comes to Iowa
1. Who sees "Shoeless" Joe Jackson play baseball while he is still alive?
(c) Ray's Father.
2. In what state is Shoeless Joe seen playing in a "tenth rate commercial league"?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New York.
3. What does the voice first tell Ray in the beginning of the novel?
(a) "Go the distance."
(b) "Build a baseball field."
(c) "If you build it, he will come."
(d) "Ease his pain."
4. How many times does Ray hear the voice's first instructions?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
5. How and where does Ray first meet Annie?
(a) In Iowa; Ray was on a road trip.
(b) In Berkeley, CA; they meet in college.
(c) In Iowa; Annie was the daughter of Ray's landlady.
(d) In Chicago, IL; at a baseball game.
6. Which famous baseball player picked Shoeless Joe as the greatest left fielder of all time?
(a) Ty Cobb.
(b) Mickey Mantle.
(c) Willie Mays.
(d) Babe Ruth.
This section contains 5,610 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)