Short Answer Key
1. Who is the author of this novel?
2. The book is what type of literature?
3. The novel addresses prejudice and _____________.
4. What type of discrimination is at the forefront of this book?
5. To what group do the characters belong?
6. Where does the action take place?
7. Where are the characters going?
8. Where are the characters coming from?
9. In what month of the year does the story take place?
10. In what year does the story take place?
11. The novel explores the personal dynamics among _____________.
12. Where are the characters confined?
Close quarters on a ship
13. Which of the following is not heightened during the trip?
Frequent Flyer Miles
14. In what Mexican city does the novel begin?
15. What is a group of...
This section contains 2,030 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)