1. Who is the author of this novel?
(a) Harper Lee
(b) Katherine Porter
(c) Ernest Hemingway
(d) William Faulkner
2. The book is what type of literature?
3. The novel addresses prejudice and _____________.
4. What type of discrimination is at the forefront of this book?
5. To what group do the characters belong?
(a) Sports team
(b) Religious congregation
(d) College class
6. Where does the action take place?
(a) A church
(b) A university
(c) A ship
(d) A townhouse
7. Where are the characters going?
8. Where are the characters coming from?
9. In what month of the year does the story take place?
10. In what year does the story take place?
11. The novel explores the personal dynamics among _____________.
(b) College roommates
12. Where are the characters confined?
(a) In a bomb shelter
(b) In a church
(c) Close quarters on a ship
(d) In a hospital
This section contains 3,474 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)