|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the Shikastan cities in Chapter 9?
(a) They no longer exist.
(b) They are still uninhabitable.
(c) They are slowly being rebuilt.
(d) They are back to normal.
2. How does Johor feel about the state of Shikasta, upon his return?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is saddened.
3. What did the Sirian Empire do on Rohanda?
(a) Sent all of their exiled prisoners there.
(b) Built cities, and attempted to settle it.
(c) Performed plant and animal experimentation.
(d) Attempted to interact with the Natives, but eventually declared war on them.
4. Taufiq was incarnated on Shikasta after what war?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Russo-American War.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) World War I.
5. What was Taufiq's name when he incarnated on Shikasta?
(a) Jason Urbane.
(b) Benjamin Sherban.
(c) John Brent-Oxford.
(d) James Sheridan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Taufiq reports the end of what?
2. Why does Johor have to spend extra time on Shikasta?
3. The Canopean phrase "Age of Ideology" refers to what time?
4. What cuts Rohanda off from the Lock?
5. Dwarves and Elves were created by what species?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about religion in Chapter 10?
2. What event in Chapter 9 parallels a story from the Old Testament?
3. What does Johor notice about the Natives upon his return to Shikasta after 30,000 years?
4. What is reported in Chapter 9 regarding the Natives, Dwarves and Elves?
5. What were the consequences of John Brent-Oxford's decision to become a politician?
6. What happens to the Giants when Shikasta is cut off from the Lock?
7. What is the main Canopean ideology?
8. Why was Rohanda renamed Shikasta?
9. Who is Taufiq?
10. What does Johor do when he finds Ben and Sais in Chapter 6?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)