|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Suzannah?
(a) Benjamin's neighbor.
(b) George's teacher.
(c) Rachel's roommate.
(d) George's girlfriend.
2. Johor narrows his search for parents down to what two families?
(a) A British family, and one of mixed race.
(b) An Irish family and a British family.
(c) A Muslim family and a British family.
(d) An African family and a Muslim family.
3. Rachel states in Chapter 30 that George had ordered her to do what?
(a) Focus on her schooling, and stay out of politics.
(b) Stay at home and care for their parents.
(c) Meet him at his final destination.
(d) Stay with Suzannah and help her.
4. Chapter 31 reports that George is planning on seeking reelection as leader of the youth armies in what area?
(c) North Africa.
(d) The Northwest Fringes.
5. What do the Shammat want to do with George in Chapter 26?
(a) Continue covertly observing his activities.
(b) Assassinate him.
(c) Capture him and force him to stop being a leader, and kill him if he refuses.
(d) Send him to a penal colony.
6. Which sibling is fairly normal, but sometimes gets deeply depressed over things like corruption in the world?
(a) None of them.
7. What devastating news does Rachel receive in Chapter 28?
(a) Her mother has cancer.
(b) Her fiance was killed.
(c) She is unable to have children.
(d) Naseem and Shireen are dead.
8. How much SOWF does Lynda believe other people receive?
9. What ideology is described as most dangerous, in Chapter 19?
10. The Sherbans don't care much for what?
(a) Social mores.
(c) Popular music.
(d) Political ideology.
11. How does Rachel feel about Suzannah, initially?
(a) She admires her ease in social situations.
(b) She admires her intelligence and work ethic.
(c) She feels that there is something sinister about her, and doesn't trust her.
(d) She hates her because she is beautiful, but stupid.
12. What is John Brent-Oxford's role, in Chapter 33?
(a) He is the Prosecutor.
(b) He is the defense attorney.
(c) He is the judge.
(d) He is the court scribe.
13. How does George Herbert feel about Lynda's claims, initially?
(a) He doesn't believe her.
(b) He has his doubts.
(c) He thinks she may be right.
(d) He believes her wholeheartedly.
14. Chapter 19 details the events of what century?
15. What rumor does Rachel hear in Chapter 30?
(a) Benjamin has been brainwashed.
(b) Suzannah is pregnant.
(c) There is a plot to kill George.
(d) George is a Shammat spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel do in Chapter 30 in response to hearing the rumor?
2. Who does Johor search for when he reincarnates?
3. What do the Shammat want to do with Benjamin in Chapter 26?
4. Who is Raymond Watts?
5. What ideologies declined during the time period described in Chapter 19?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)